[Fixed in v3.2.1] Flexicontent and BreezingForms submit but

More
6 years 7 months ago #69346 by sotiris
hi i have followed and updated the flexicontent to the version posted by ggppdk but still have the same error 404 Η προβολή δεν βρέθηκε [όνομα, είδος, πρόθεμα]: item, html, contentView.if i remove from the url the content_page and not display the content from flexicck the form is working.I have also cleared caches tried with other browser but still the problem exists.My version is joomla 3.7.5 and php 7.0.22 if that helps and of cource 3.2.1 of flexicontent.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
6 years 7 months ago #69348 by Chabi01
Hi Sotiris,
And the form component is ?
Xavier

More
6 years 7 months ago #69349 by sotiris
sorry i have forgot it breezingforms free build 926 (1.8.4)?Its the latest as joomla isnt reporting any newer version.

More
6 years 7 months ago #69350 by Chabi01
That could be this : i use BreezingForm 1.9.0 Stable release 927.
Anyway, how do you show the submit message : a redirect (breezing form script) or a "last page is the thank you page" ?

As the fix works on my side and even if that could be something more on FC, it can also be in the form too... :)

Xavier

More
6 years 7 months ago #69351 by sotiris
I use quickform.its a 2 page form where the second page is the thank you page.have you downloaded this version from breezing forms site;

More
6 years 7 months ago #69352 by Chabi01
So the difference between this 2 sites are : PHP (i use for now the 5.6.x version on the dev server) and the BF version (i use the pro version).
If you go on BF site, the version shown is the 1.9.0 build 927...
Check...

Moderators: vistamediajoomlacornerggppdk
Time to create page: 0.273 seconds
Save
Cookies user preferences
We use cookies to ensure you to get the best experience on our website. If you decline the use of cookies, this website may not function as expected.
Accept all
Decline all
Essential
These cookies are needed to make the website work correctly. You can not disable them.
Display
Accept
Analytics
Tools used to analyze the data to measure the effectiveness of a website and to understand how it works.
Google Analytics
Accept
Decline