Change of the template of an item without willing it when i edit this item on the frontend

More
4 years 5 months ago - 4 years 5 months ago #77253 by philippeg
Hi,
curious trouble : when i want update an item front the front-end ( the description fiedl only ) , FC change the template of the item without asking.. so i can't no longer use the front-end edition function unless i use only the template by default ... a bit annoying
Last edit: 4 years 5 months ago by philippeg.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
4 years 5 months ago #77254 by micker
hello can you report flexicontent version ?
and a link for testing ?

FLEXIcontent is Free but involves a very big effort on our part.
Like the our support? (for a bug-free FC, despite being huge extension) Like the features? Like the ongoing development and future commitment to FLEXIcontent?
-- Add your voice to the FLEXIcontent JED listing reviews. Thanks![/size]

More
4 years 5 months ago #77255 by philippeg
hi
last one 3.3.1.5
Apparently it is an old problem because i have it on old stable site; until now i did not see it because these last site are mono user and managed by a single user from back end.
simple to understand : i duplicate a template by exemple from default to default-toto so i have item with this last template default-toto ; no problem until i want to change something on this item using not the backend but the front-end ; when i save the item with th changes, the item change the template from default-toto to default ....
flexicontent unusable in case of front end management of articles by users, which drastically limits the interest of flexcontent.
With a link you will se nothing

More
4 years 5 months ago #77256 by micker
it realy strange because i use flexicontent in many site with front-end access and i didn't have any problem ...
can you check your browser console to check if you have any error ?

FLEXIcontent is Free but involves a very big effort on our part.
Like the our support? (for a bug-free FC, despite being huge extension) Like the features? Like the ongoing development and future commitment to FLEXIcontent?
-- Add your voice to the FLEXIcontent JED listing reviews. Thanks![/size]

More
4 years 5 months ago #77257 by philippeg
JQMIGRATE: Migrate is installed, version 1.4.1 jquery-migrate.min.js:2:552
Array.forEach is deprecated; use Array.prototype.forEach instead mootools-core.js:9:303
Array.slice is deprecated; use Array.prototype.slice instead mootools-core.js:13:197

if i took it correctly: i am not a developper

More
4 years 5 months ago #77258 by philippeg
it's seems it took the previous template whatever the template was

Moderators: vistamediajoomlacornerggppdk
Time to create page: 0.282 seconds
Save
Cookies user preferences
We use cookies to ensure you to get the best experience on our website. If you decline the use of cookies, this website may not function as expected.
Accept all
Decline all
Essential
These cookies are needed to make the website work correctly. You can not disable them.
Display
Accept
Analytics
Tools used to analyze the data to measure the effectiveness of a website and to understand how it works.
Google Analytics
Accept
Decline