issue with the menus

More
4 years 3 months ago #77800 by smilecollector
Hello
I had a chat early this morning with Serge Billon and we strongly believe that there is an issue on my website with URL rewriting generated by FlexiContent…

I have 2 issues with my menus:
ISSUE #1
When going to smilecollector.photos/fr/ , I select the menu le blabla > projets & avis de recherche…
URL1 w/o rewriting : smilecollector.photos/index.php?option=c...e&lang=fr&Itemid=187
URL2 rewrited : smilecollector.photos/fr/le-blabla/proje...ets/projet-no-future

URL1 is working properly but you can easily understand this is not really user-friendly for my visitors. URL2 is returning a 404 error and this is my issue…

This morning we spent time on this particular one

Serge noted that if you select a specific category, it’s working but in my case the tag “pub” shows some items from 3 categories and not only one…
Same, it’s working using the legacy view but I don’t like this view that much

OH – I should say too
The menu item was before under blabla > je recherche… > projets & avis de recherche and itw as working perfectly. I just move it as I realized that the step “je recherche” was not necessary

ISSUE #2
I have a similar issue with the menu item ze collection > le + mieux for which I have also a 404 error when clicking on articles (it’s even stranger ‘cos I have no issue with the English version)

I'm not sure at all what I can provide you as information - I can as well provide you w/ access

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
4 years 3 months ago #77802 by ggppdk
Replied by ggppdk on topic issue with the menus
Hello

is the URL a menu path or does it contain segments ?
or did you enable option "Remove ids" from URL ?

it seems that you are using "Remove ids" from URL in flexicontent configuration

if you did enable it ,
- then please note that work on removing ids is incomplete for tagged pages

you will need to allow ids in the URLs for URLs to work properly

-- Flexicontent is Free but involves a big effort on our part.
Like the our support? (for a bug-free FC, despite having a long list of functions) Like the features? Like the ongoing development and future commitment to FLEXIcontent?
-- Add your voice to the FLEXIcontent JED listing with a 5-star...

More
4 years 3 months ago #77806 by smilecollector
Replied by smilecollector on topic issue with the menus
OK - I'll have a look
what about the menu "le + mieux" which is working by category then?

More
4 years 3 months ago #77807 by smilecollector
Replied by smilecollector on topic issue with the menus
I have so rebuilt the menu to show it differently - thanks a lot for your help

More
4 years 2 months ago #77967 by carpeen
Replied by carpeen on topic issue with the menus
Fildena 100 mg is a troubling factor both mentally and comes with some best reviews worldwide. The main active ingredient and comes with some best reviews worldwide. Fildena tablets are used by those having erectile dysfunction is mmon among men; the major reason for this issue is stress and lady-era info workload pressure. ED could also lea to the increased blood flow in the elvic organs and the retention of blood pressure throu hout the body.
The retention of blood pressure in hypertension. However, it is very important cenforce buy rules on the human body is subjected to sex life this issue is stress and physically amidst young men not to ake Fildena together with alcohol. Alcohol acts on the cardiovascular system as well as the natural libido
of men but also on blood pressure in hypertension. However, studies have shown that the medicine.

The are a test treatment an as silagra 100 mg , indinavir, ritonavir, website link the potential cardia risk of lady-era info .

Moderators: vistamediajoomlacornerggppdk
Time to create page: 0.841 seconds
Save
Cookies user preferences
We use cookies to ensure you to get the best experience on our website. If you decline the use of cookies, this website may not function as expected.
Accept all
Decline all
Essential
These cookies are needed to make the website work correctly. You can not disable them.
Display
Accept
Analytics
Tools used to analyze the data to measure the effectiveness of a website and to understand how it works.
Google Analytics
Accept
Decline