issues with menu item "search"

More
3 years 11 months ago - 3 years 11 months ago #78542 by smilecollector
but it's your text and I can't modify or hide it

as you can see above, I tried to override it to remove these html code but it doesn't work

sorry - I didn't know the exact word and apparently failed to explain
Last edit: 3 years 11 months ago by smilecollector.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
3 years 11 months ago #78543 by micker
did you search it in override language ? you have an interface to oiverride language in joomla (extensions > language > override language)
FLEXI_SEARCH_SEARCHWORDS_TIP

FLEXIcontent is Free but involves a very big effort on our part.
Like the our support? (for a bug-free FC, despite being huge extension) Like the features? Like the ongoing development and future commitment to FLEXIcontent?
-- Add your voice to the FLEXIcontent JED listing reviews. Thanks![/size]

More
3 years 11 months ago #78544 by smilecollector
If I'm not wrong - yes
did you have a look on the last line of the override I sent you yesterday? I guess that we are talking about the same

More
3 years 11 months ago #78545 by micker
hello i check your screen and send you 2 language string ..
can you send a sreen to explain what you want to do ... i don't understand

Like the our support? (for a bug-free FC, despite being huge extension) Like the features? Like the ongoing development and future commitment to FLEXIcontent?

More
3 years 11 months ago #78547 by smilecollector
Sorry Georges if you have a look to this post - I guess that it will be easier for me if I do it in French

Yannick

l'un de mes souci concerne l'infobulle qui s'affiche quand tu passes ta souris sur les mots devant la zone de recherche

Quand tu m'as donné hier la chaîne FLEXI_SEARCH_SEARCHWORDS hier, je l'ai rentrée dans Extensions > Language(s) > Overrides.

ensuite New puis recherche sur la constante FLEXI_SEARCH_SEARCHWORDS où Joomla! me donne plusieurs réponses:

comme celui que je cherchais est le 2ème, j'ai cliqué dessus et changer le texte dans la partie gauche de l'écran pour montrer les résultats suivants (pour gagner du temps, je ne parle que de la partie en anglais).

Comme tu peux le voir sur la première image, le texte par défaut de Flexi montre du HTML (Words / phrases to search <br><b>NOTE:</b> to enter more than one phrase, select all/any words, and enter phrases inside double quotes)

L'idée à la base était de virer ce HTML puisque, comme tu me l'as confirmé ce matin, on ne peut pas mettre de HTML dans ce que j'ai appelé "label" hier au lieu de "tool tips text" et qui du coup n'était vraiment pas très joli.

malheureusement, l'override ne fonctionne pas pour une raison que je ne comprends pas... à défaut, je veux bien cacher ce "tool tips text" mais rien de ce que j'essaie ne fonctionne. c'est tout ou rien quand je veux juste virer le texte qui s'affiche quand tu y passes la souris.

donc ce que je veux, c'est SOIT réussir à changer le texte (ce qui serait clairement le mieux) SOIT cacher le FLEXI_SEARCH_SEARCHWORDS_TIPS.
Y a-t-il un autre moyen que de virer tout le FLEXI_SEARCH_SEARCHWORDS et de rajouter un before à la zone où on rentre le texte?

suis-je plus clair?

More
3 years 11 months ago #78548 by micker
regarde ici
github.com/FLEXIcontent/flexicontent-cck...efault_form.php#L135
il y a bien les 2 constantes
FLEXI_SEARCH_SEARCHWORDS
FLEXI_SEARCH_SEARCHWORDS_TIP
donc la surcharge devrait être ok
il te faut bien vérifier que ton site est dans la bonne langue

Moderators: vistamediajoomlacornerggppdk
Time to create page: 0.580 seconds
Save
Cookies user preferences
We use cookies to ensure you to get the best experience on our website. If you decline the use of cookies, this website may not function as expected.
Accept all
Decline all
Essential
These cookies are needed to make the website work correctly. You can not disable them.
Display
Accept
Analytics
Tools used to analyze the data to measure the effectiveness of a website and to understand how it works.
Google Analytics
Accept
Decline