Issues with file field (UX problem, the Uploader is not auto-shown, when a new value box is added)

More
3 years 5 months ago #79507 by jaju
Replied by jaju on topic Issues with file field
Hello

Doing more tests, i realise how stupid you can be when just the look and face of the tool you are using change. Sorry for that.
So i don't have my drop box but i can add a small box before or after . fine for me :)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
3 years 5 months ago #79512 by ggppdk
Replied by ggppdk on topic Issues with file field
Hello

About frontend your template is not loading icomoon.css
- you can try to go flexicontent configuration (configuration button) and inside "Advanced" TAB
and set icomoon.css parameter to "Frontend"

- the other thing to try to go is go to "Buttons" TAB and set parameter "Icon Type" to "Image"

About showing the uploader i see what you mean, the uploader is not auto-shown
you mean that you need to click the "+" (plus) button to show the uploader ?

yes this is an UX problem , we need to fix / address this in next release. As this is not intuitive. (It used to be that uploader was auto-shown when a new value box was added but it was broken in recent releases)

-- Flexicontent is Free but involves a big effort on our part.
Like the our support? (for a bug-free FC, despite having a long list of functions) Like the features? Like the ongoing development and future commitment to FLEXIcontent?
-- Add your voice to the FLEXIcontent JED listing with a 5-star...

More
3 years 5 months ago #79513 by jaju
Hello

The icons do appear correctly on the frontend now.

Thank you

Moderators: vistamediajoomlacornerggppdk
Time to create page: 0.370 seconds
Save
Cookies user preferences
We use cookies to ensure you to get the best experience on our website. If you decline the use of cookies, this website may not function as expected.
Accept all
Decline all
Essential
These cookies are needed to make the website work correctly. You can not disable them.
Display
Accept
Analytics
Tools used to analyze the data to measure the effectiveness of a website and to understand how it works.
Google Analytics
Accept
Decline