FLEXIcontent email field not showing

1 month 1 week ago #80796 by iamrobert
Hi,

I'm having an issue with my email fields as they are blank in the administrator:

Warning: include(/home/customer/www/xxx.com/public_html/plugins/flexicontent_fields/email/tmpl/field.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/customer/www/xxx.com/public_html/plugins/flexicontent_fields/email/email.php on line 328

Warning: include(): Failed opening '/home/customer/www/xxx.com/public_html/plugins/flexicontent_fields/email/tmpl/field.php' for inclusion (include_path='.:/usr/local/php74/pear') in /home/customer/www/xxx.com/public_html/plugins/flexicontent_fields/email/email.php on line 328

Notice: Undefined offset: 0 in /home/customer/www/xxx.com/public_html/plugins/flexicontent_fields/email/email.php on line 352

Warning: include(/home/customer/www/xxx.com/public_html/plugins/flexicontent_fields/email/tmpl/field.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/customer/www/xxx.com/public_html/plugins/flexicontent_fields/email/email.php on line 328

Warning: include(): Failed opening '/home/customer/www/xxx.com/public_html/plugins/flexicontent_fields/email/tmpl/field.php' for inclusion (include_path='.:/usr/local/php74/pear') in /home/customer/www/xxx.com/public_html/plugins/flexicontent_fields/email/email.php on line 328

Notice: Undefined offset: 0 in /home/customer/www/xxx.com/public_html/plugins/flexicontent_fields/email/email.php on line 352

I'm not seeing any field.php anywhere in the tmpl folder. Any ideas?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

1 month 1 week ago #80797 by micker
hello what is your flexicontent version ?

FLEXIcontent is Free but involves a very big effort on our part.
Like the our support? (for a bug-free FC, despite being huge extension) Like the features? Like the ongoing development and future commitment to FLEXIcontent?
-- Add your voice to the FLEXIcontent JED listing reviews. Thanks![/size]

1 month 1 week ago #80798 by iamrobert
3.3.11 Release date: 2021-08-17
PHP Version 7.4.23
Joomla! Version Joomla! 3.10.0 Stable

1 month 1 week ago #80799 by iamrobert
Solved. 

I created a new email address field. It worked.

So I opened the ones that were broken and applied and reloaded.

1 month 1 week ago #80800 by micker
cool thanks for return !

FLEXIcontent is Free but involves a very big effort on our part.
Like the our support? (for a bug-free FC, despite being huge extension) Like the features? Like the ongoing development and future commitment to FLEXIcontent?
-- Add your voice to the FLEXIcontent JED listing reviews. Thanks![/size]

Moderators: vistamediajoomlacornerggppdk
© 2018 Flexicontent. All Rights Reserved.