Imported items indexed but not showed in search results

More
2 years 3 months ago #81174 by Natwork
Hi everyone,

I'm working on a catalogue that include 2k+ items.
Import script works well, items are listed and editable, custom fields are set to be searchable/filterable... Search module is set to use a Flexicontent Advanced Search item link... Well, everything seems to be OK, but some imported items never shows up in results list.

The only items showed are those i manually created (then update via import).
I checked in FC search indexes, and everything seems to be well indexed. Word suggestion of search field show me the word I want to search, only the result item list seems to be broken.

Any idea what could be wrong and how to solve this ?

Regards

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
2 years 3 months ago #81177 by Natwork
Some more informations :
- Verified access rights to be sure that match
- Using Joomla 3.10.4
- Using FC 3.3.11

More
2 years 3 months ago #81178 by micker
hello can you provide link ? did you have any error on search ? what is the view category or search view ?

FLEXIcontent is Free but involves a very big effort on our part.
Like the our support? (for a bug-free FC, despite being huge extension) Like the features? Like the ongoing development and future commitment to FLEXIcontent?
-- Add your voice to the FLEXIcontent JED listing reviews. Thanks![/size]

More
2 years 3 months ago #81181 by Natwork
I got the same behavior on category or search view. Here is [url=https://ds.thinkad.club/resultats-de-recherche?q=jambonneau&p=all&areas[]=flexicontent&cc=p]a link[/url] that returns 0 items, with no error at all.
Php errors are set on dev, so even warning should be displayed. Using the word "Jambonneau" is a good word to search, because absolutly nothing appears, but i've 8 records in FC advanced search index and 6 in basic - and you'll see that auto-suggestion propose it.

More
2 years 3 months ago #81182 by micker
Hello Can you try to save only one New item and check search ?

FLEXIcontent is Free but involves a very big effort on our part.
Like the our support? (for a bug-free FC, despite being huge extension) Like the features? Like the ongoing development and future commitment to FLEXIcontent?
-- Add your voice to the FLEXIcontent JED listing reviews. Thanks![/size]

More
2 years 3 months ago #81212 by Natwork
Hello wheni create a new item from adminsitrator panel, this new item is well indexed and search works on it.
When I open & save an imported item, it does'nt solve the problem.

Moderators: vistamediajoomlacornerggppdk
Time to create page: 0.791 seconds
Save
Cookies user preferences
We use cookies to ensure you to get the best experience on our website. If you decline the use of cookies, this website may not function as expected.
Accept all
Decline all
Essential
These cookies are needed to make the website work correctly. You can not disable them.
Display
Accept
Analytics
Tools used to analyze the data to measure the effectiveness of a website and to understand how it works.
Google Analytics
Accept
Decline