FC4.02 - Several issues found

More
2 years 2 months ago #81652 by Chabi01
Hi,
I think I have found several new issues with the last version of Flexicontent (to confirm by yourself) :
- Several plugins seems to be broken : Phocadownload plugins does not show anymore the list of files (for the record, Phocadownload and plugin updated to the last version = same issue), an other plugin "ContentPassword" (used to ask a password to show the content of a page) does not work anymore also,
- In the backend, the module "flexi search" is completely shown without CSS : the tabs are all showed in one column (no more tabs) even if the tabs are shown (not working),
- In the backend, the css of the fields are not recognised : the size of the fields are not working anymore (already said before),
- In the backend, the css of the list seems to have also an issue : the title of a content is not possible to click on the full length of the title, only a small part react to the click.

If I find other issues, I will complete this post.

Best regards,
Xavier

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
2 years 2 months ago #81655 by Chabi01
For the record,
Downgrade from 4.0.2 to 3.3.11 solve all the issues.
As I can not work with this very last version (as I need to create a working space with Flexi), I will stay on the 3.3.11 on J3 for now and will wait a little bit more ;)

Best to all of you and anyway and always Thanks !! :)
Xavier

More
2 years 2 months ago #81664 by micker
hello can you post more information :

- Several plugins seems to be broken : Phocadownload plugins does not show anymore the list of files (for the record, Phocadownload and plugin updated to the last version = same issue), an other plugin "ContentPassword" (used to ask a password to show the content of a page) does not work anymore also,

Can you test it in joomla article to be sure ?

- In the backend, the module "flexi search" is completely shown without CSS : the tabs are all showed in one column (no more tabs) even if the tabs are shown (not working),

- for search module you need to update language file i think or try to english at first

- In the backend, the css of the fields are not recognised : the size of the fields are not working anymore (already said before),

- size of field it corrected on master

- In the backend, the css of the list seems to have also an issue : the title of a content is not possible to click on the full length of the title, only a small part react to the click.

- screenshot of view please ?

FLEXIcontent is Free but involves a very big effort on our part.
Like the our support? (for a bug-free FC, despite being huge extension) Like the features? Like the ongoing development and future commitment to FLEXIcontent?
-- Add your voice to the FLEXIcontent JED listing reviews. Thanks![/size]

More
2 years 2 months ago #81677 by Chabi01
Hi Micker,
I can't test any further : i have downgraded to V3.x
Anyway, you can test if you want on your side : I gave you my tests results and you can know check on your side.

Best regards :)
Xavier

More
2 years 2 months ago #81678 by micker
yes but i didn't see your problem in my 4 sites
maybe you can do a copy and migration and send me access inline

FLEXIcontent is Free but involves a very big effort on our part.
Like the our support? (for a bug-free FC, despite being huge extension) Like the features? Like the ongoing development and future commitment to FLEXIcontent?
-- Add your voice to the FLEXIcontent JED listing reviews. Thanks![/size]

Moderators: vistamediajoomlacornerggppdk
Time to create page: 0.570 seconds
Save
Cookies user preferences
We use cookies to ensure you to get the best experience on our website. If you decline the use of cookies, this website may not function as expected.
Accept all
Decline all
Essential
These cookies are needed to make the website work correctly. You can not disable them.
Display
Accept
Analytics
Tools used to analyze the data to measure the effectiveness of a website and to understand how it works.
Google Analytics
Accept
Decline