Unable to add item from the frontend

More
1 year 10 months ago #82141 by grabit
Hi,

Since upgrade to FC 4.0.2 from last 3.3.11, I can't add items from the frontend.

I click on the add button, I get the item type popup and then when I chose the item, I get a page with the list of categories but nothing else and if I click on one category I am sent to the blog of the category.

here is the link of the page when I chose the item page: /component/flexicontent/?task=add&typeid=1&4085200a6a6b8dd1031ca7996d68dc0e=1&catid=0

Any idea why?

An Apple a days keeps the doctor away

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
1 year 10 months ago #82143 by micker

FLEXIcontent is Free but involves a very big effort on our part.
Like the our support? (for a bug-free FC, despite being huge extension) Like the features? Like the ongoing development and future commitment to FLEXIcontent?
-- Add your voice to the FLEXIcontent JED listing reviews. Thanks![/size]

More
1 year 10 months ago #82145 by grabit
It works well with that version.

By the way Micker did you worked on the Flexi Admin dashboard for FC4? because the old one is not working smoothly.

An Apple a days keeps the doctor away

More
1 year 10 months ago #82147 by micker
hello
i will start to update it with matomo dashboard integration

FLEXIcontent is Free but involves a very big effort on our part.
Like the our support? (for a bug-free FC, despite being huge extension) Like the features? Like the ongoing development and future commitment to FLEXIcontent?
-- Add your voice to the FLEXIcontent JED listing reviews. Thanks![/size]

Moderators: vistamediajoomlacornerggppdk
Time to create page: 0.267 seconds
Save
Cookies user preferences
We use cookies to ensure you to get the best experience on our website. If you decline the use of cookies, this website may not function as expected.
Accept all
Decline all
Essential
These cookies are needed to make the website work correctly. You can not disable them.
Display
Accept
Analytics
Tools used to analyze the data to measure the effectiveness of a website and to understand how it works.
Google Analytics
Accept
Decline