FLEXIcontent - Universal Content Module Right Scroll Bar Disappeared on Upgrade 09-27-2022

More
1 year 6 months ago - 1 year 6 months ago #82778 by tazzarkin
After I upgraded to the latest FLEXIcontent, the right-side scroll bar in the "FLEXIcontent - Universal Content Module" has disappeared.  (see the attached picture)

It is strange because ALL the other FLEXIcontent Modules are OKAY.  The FLEXIcontent "Categories", "Content List", "Search", and "Tags Cloud" Modules are all OKAY.

I only have the error with with the "FLEXIcontent - Universal Content Module".   

How can I fix the error and make the right side scroll bar appear?  Do you have an updated Universal Content Module that I can upload?

Thank you again.

Last edit: 1 year 6 months ago by micker.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
1 year 6 months ago #82795 by micker
hello did you have an override admin template ?

FLEXIcontent is Free but involves a very big effort on our part.
Like the our support? (for a bug-free FC, despite being huge extension) Like the features? Like the ongoing development and future commitment to FLEXIcontent?
-- Add your voice to the FLEXIcontent JED listing reviews. Thanks![/size]

More
1 year 6 months ago #82827 by tazzarkin

hello did you have an override admin template ?
No, I do not.

I have tested this on 3 different web sites and the same thing happens on ALL of them.

Every other module is okay.  ONLY the Universal Content Module has this problem. 

If it happens on every web site that I test, maybe it is a problem with the Universal Content Module?

Is there an update to the Universal Content Module that can fix this?

More
1 year 6 months ago #82828 by micker
Hello i Cant reproduce it..
Please send me an access

FLEXIcontent is Free but involves a very big effort on our part.
Like the our support? (for a bug-free FC, despite being huge extension) Like the features? Like the ongoing development and future commitment to FLEXIcontent?
-- Add your voice to the FLEXIcontent JED listing reviews. Thanks![/size]

Moderators: vistamediajoomlacornerggppdk
Time to create page: 0.280 seconds
Save
Cookies user preferences
We use cookies to ensure you to get the best experience on our website. If you decline the use of cookies, this website may not function as expected.
Accept all
Decline all
Essential
These cookies are needed to make the website work correctly. You can not disable them.
Display
Accept
Analytics
Tools used to analyze the data to measure the effectiveness of a website and to understand how it works.
Google Analytics
Accept
Decline