After installing the newest version getting errors

More
1 year 5 months ago #82874 by lucaspac
Joomla 4.2.3
FlexiContent 4.1.3

The installation was easy, but after I try to access any of the articles, or when I create a new article, the view shows 3 lines of error above the article title:

Warning: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/......../components/com_flexicontent/models/item.php on line 132

Warning: Attempt to read property "ancestorsarray" on null in /home/......../components/com_flexicontent/models/item.php on line 132

Warning: foreach() argument must be of type array|object, null given in /home/......../components/com_flexicontent/models/item.php on line 132

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
1 year 5 months ago #82875 by micker
hello
just set error reporting to defaut in your joomla global configuration it just technical message
=> there message are corrected

FLEXIcontent is Free but involves a very big effort on our part.
Like the our support? (for a bug-free FC, despite being huge extension) Like the features? Like the ongoing development and future commitment to FLEXIcontent?
-- Add your voice to the FLEXIcontent JED listing reviews. Thanks![/size]

More
1 year 5 months ago #82878 by lucaspac
True, the error messages are gone, but there is no article text. Just the title, and the footer of the website starts right after.

More
1 year 5 months ago #82879 by micker
you need to check your article type :
- check content template name
- edit this template and set wanted field in desired position

FLEXIcontent is Free but involves a very big effort on our part.
Like the our support? (for a bug-free FC, despite being huge extension) Like the features? Like the ongoing development and future commitment to FLEXIcontent?
-- Add your voice to the FLEXIcontent JED listing reviews. Thanks![/size]

More
1 year 5 months ago #82880 by lucaspac

More
1 year 5 months ago #82881 by lucaspac
If I place the newly created article in one of the website's template original categories, I can see that new article just fine. But if I create a new category and place it there, I see only the title. Thanks for your help!

Moderators: vistamediajoomlacornerggppdk
Time to create page: 0.283 seconds
Save
Cookies user preferences
We use cookies to ensure you to get the best experience on our website. If you decline the use of cookies, this website may not function as expected.
Accept all
Decline all
Essential
These cookies are needed to make the website work correctly. You can not disable them.
Display
Accept
Analytics
Tools used to analyze the data to measure the effectiveness of a website and to understand how it works.
Google Analytics
Accept
Decline