I get a 'Required' message when I try to upload images

More
1 year 2 months ago - 1 year 2 months ago #83457 by dan40
It's only been about a week since I added anything new to my site, but when I went to add some new images just now I'm seeing that I'm getting a "Required" message indicating that I'm missing adding images to the record, but clearly as you can see from the screenshot below, I'm not forgetting to add the images!  The warning icon, when hovered over, says, "HTTP error".  What's changed in the last week or two? I thought it might be my PHP version, 8.0.2 that was causing the problem, so I switched back to 7.4 and two higher versions, 8.0.26 and 8.0.27, all which failed when I added the images. I got the same "Required" message.  Could this be 'fixed' if I made my Images field an 'unrequired' field?  I haven't tried it yet, but if any of you can tell me what the problem is and how to fix it, I'd be forever grateful. I don't want to have to start this project again!   LOL!

Last edit: 1 year 2 months ago by dan40.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
1 year 2 months ago #83460 by micker
hello
1 check your http redirection to https
2 check your image field and set good option
actualy i can't say more

FLEXIcontent is Free but involves a very big effort on our part.
Like the our support? (for a bug-free FC, despite being huge extension) Like the features? Like the ongoing development and future commitment to FLEXIcontent?
-- Add your voice to the FLEXIcontent JED listing reviews. Thanks![/size]

More
8 months 2 weeks ago #84253 by rgu_it_web
Hi there,

I was going to raise a separate ticket but thought I'd ask here in case OP found a solution. I've just encountered this same issue on my site, tested in PHP 7.4, 8.0 and 8.1 and found the same behaviour on all versions. Anytime there is an image field which has 'required' set to 'Yes' the content will be unable to be saved due to some unknown error.

I get a blank error alert at the top of the page and the 'required' label appears next to the image field, even though there will be image content there - I've attached a screenshot showing both errors. If I set the field to be 'Required : No' then I can save the content but that's not really ideal as I need to maintain consistency across the content being put out.

Nothing shows when I hover over any of the error notices so there's no additional information to go on.

Many thanks in advance,

Steph
Attachments:

More
8 months 2 weeks ago #84254 by micker
please create you own ticket it will be more precise

FLEXIcontent is Free but involves a very big effort on our part.
Like the our support? (for a bug-free FC, despite being huge extension) Like the features? Like the ongoing development and future commitment to FLEXIcontent?
-- Add your voice to the FLEXIcontent JED listing reviews. Thanks![/size]

Moderators: vistamediajoomlacornerggppdk
Time to create page: 0.266 seconds
Save
Cookies user preferences
We use cookies to ensure you to get the best experience on our website. If you decline the use of cookies, this website may not function as expected.
Accept all
Decline all
Essential
These cookies are needed to make the website work correctly. You can not disable them.
Display
Accept
Analytics
Tools used to analyze the data to measure the effectiveness of a website and to understand how it works.
Google Analytics
Accept
Decline