Flexiaccess 1.0.4 - Error mesage

More
14 years 3 weeks ago #5976 by Rehne
:?: Flexiaccess 1.0.4:

habe mehrere Probleme bein Einsatz der Version 1.0.4
1: ändere ich die Standardsprache z.B. von deutsch auf english (erst im language manager und entsprechende Sprachzuodnung im user manager)
erhalte ich weiter unten aufgeführte Fehlermeldungen.
Außerdem ist eine angelegten "Flexiaccess Gruppe" dann in der jeweiligen anderen Sprache nicht vorhanden.

Warning: array_push() [function.array-push]: First argument should be an array in C:\xampp\htdocs\Eigene_Webs\__joomla_www_yoga_astangyog_com\cms\plugins\system\flexiaccess\flexiaccessclass.php on line 1305

Warning: array_intersect() [function.array-intersect]: Argument #1 is not an array in C:\xampp\htdocs\Eigene_Webs\__joomla_www_yoga_astangyog_com\cms\plugins\system\flexiaccess\flexiaccessclass.php on line 1308

Warning: array_unique() [function.array-unique]: The argument should be an array in C:\xampp\htdocs\Eigene_Webs\__joomla_www_yoga_astangyog_com\cms\plugins\system\flexiaccess\flexiaccessclass.php on line 1338

Warning: array_push() [function.array-push]: First argument should be an array in C:\xampp\htdocs\Eigene_Webs\__joomla_www_yoga_astangyog_com\cms\plugins\system\flexiaccess\flexiaccessclass.php on line 1305

Warning: array_diff() [function.array-diff]: Argument #1 is not an array in C:\xampp\htdocs\Eigene_Webs\__joomla_www_yoga_astangyog_com\cms\plugins\system\flexiaccess\flexiaccessclass.php on line 1310

Warning: in_array() [function.in-array]: Wrong datatype for second argument in C:\xampp\htdocs\Eigene_Webs\__joomla_www_yoga_astangyog_com\cms\administrator\modules\mod_famenu\helper.php on line 229

Weiß da jemand eine Lösung?
Der "Flexiaccess Gruppe" konnte ich auch keinen Benutzer zuordnen. Sobald ich auf speichern gehe, wird der Benutzer entfernt.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 3 weeks ago #6003 by Rehne
My English is not so good but I will try it.
I have several problems in the use of version 1.0.4 of FlexiAccess.
For example: I change the default language from German to English (first the language in the language manager and associated to the language in the user manager)
Now i get error messages listed below.
Term "Flexi Access Groups" in the respective other language are not then available.

I can't also assign a user to a "Flexi Access Group". Always when I press save, the user is removed.
In version 1.0.3 this works.

There are other oddities, but perhaps someone can help me in solving these problems?

Warning: array_intersect() [function.array-intersect]: Argument #1 is not an array in C:\xampp\htdocs\Eigene_Webs\__joomla_www_yoga_astangyog_com\cms\plugins\system\flexiaccess\flexiaccessclass.php on line 1308

Warning: array_unique() [function.array-unique]: The argument should be an array in C:\xampp\htdocs\Eigene_Webs\__joomla_www_yoga_astangyog_com\cms\plugins\system\flexiaccess\flexiaccessclass.php on line 1338

Warning: array_diff() [function.array-diff]: Argument #1 is not an array in C:\xampp\htdocs\Eigene_Webs\__joomla_www_yoga_astangyog_com\cms\plugins\system\flexiaccess\flexiaccessclass.php on line 1310

Warning: in_array() [function.in-array]: Wrong datatype for second argument in C:\xampp\htdocs\Eigene_Webs\__joomla_www_yoga_astangyog_com\cms\administrator\modules\mod_famenu\helper.php on line 229

More
14 years 3 weeks ago #6004 by vistamedia
Theses issues have been solved in the 1.0.4a (the day after 1.0.4 was published)
Please update your install.
Concerning the warnings you just have to logout and login again.
Cheers,
Emmanuel.

FLEXIcontent lead developer.
www.vistamedia.fr web agency and custom development.
www.joomla.fr co-administrator.
Please no PM for support request, use the forum for that!!!

More
14 years 3 weeks ago #6010 by Rehne

vistamedia wrote: Theses issues have been solved in the 1.0.4a (the day after 1.0.4 was published)
Please update your install.
Concerning the warnings you just have to logout and login again.
Cheers,
Emmanuel.

Thank you

Unfortunately I have tested FlexiAccess in the past few days,
although I already downloading it at 29.03.
Now I can't download the new file (i'm to late),
because my subscription plan was for the time being only for 1 month.
I have been self-employed since 2 years so, unfortunately, its to be hard up for money,
even if there is not much.
I'm still not sure whether with Flexi Access is the right one for my project.
I will therefore not use Flexi Access for now, FlexiContent already and try other options (GMAccess ...)
FlexiContent and FlexiAccess are great / will be great, so I will continue to support (make even more German translations for FlexiContent and FlexiAccess).

Please excuse my bad English

salute

More
14 years 3 weeks ago #6011 by Rehne
One more question:

Is there a possibility that I could customize version 1.0.4 to version 1.0.4a by myself?

Moderators: vistamediajoomlacornerggppdk
Time to create page: 0.277 seconds
Save
Cookies user preferences
We use cookies to ensure you to get the best experience on our website. If you decline the use of cookies, this website may not function as expected.
Accept all
Decline all
Essential
These cookies are needed to make the website work correctly. You can not disable them.
Display
Accept
Analytics
Tools used to analyze the data to measure the effectiveness of a website and to understand how it works.
Google Analytics
Accept
Decline