install default fields update button doesn't work

More
13 years 10 months ago #7605 by marckraak
After a fresh install pressing the update button doesn't work. The warning keeps returning.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 10 months ago #7606 by micker
hello do you have install this version ?
code.google.com/p/flexicontent/d ... z&can=2&q=

FLEXIcontent is Free but involves a very big effort on our part.
Like the our support? (for a bug-free FC, despite being huge extension) Like the features? Like the ongoing development and future commitment to FLEXIcontent?
-- Add your voice to the FLEXIcontent JED listing reviews. Thanks![/size]

More
13 years 10 months ago #7615 by marckraak
No, I've installed latest version from this site's downloads section, which seems rather old indeed.
Now that I uninstalled the old version and installed the latest from google code the problem however still exists.. :roll: It seems that it occurs after the phpthumb/cache folder rights are set manually to 777

More
13 years 10 months ago #7624 by micker
hello
after chmod this folder it's work ?

FLEXIcontent is Free but involves a very big effort on our part.
Like the our support? (for a bug-free FC, despite being huge extension) Like the features? Like the ongoing development and future commitment to FLEXIcontent?
-- Add your voice to the FLEXIcontent JED listing reviews. Thanks![/size]

More
13 years 10 months ago #7627 by marckraak
No, chmod has no influence..

If I remove the one record from #__flexicontent_fields, I can push the update button and everything seems ok.. But if I come back to the dashboard I get the warning again to update. If I push the button this second time I get following db error:

Duplicate entry '1' for key 1 SQL=INSERT INTO `jos_flexicontent_fields`(`id`, `field_type`, `name`, `label`, `description`, `isfilter`, `iscore`, `issearch`, `isadvsearch`, `positions`, `published`, `attribs`, `checked_out`, `checked_out_time`, `access`, `ordering`) VALUES ('1', 'maintext', 'text', 'Description', 'The main description text (introtext/fulltext)', '0', '1', '1', '0', 'description.items.default', '1', 'display_label=0
trigger_onprepare_content=0', '0', '0000-00-00 00:00:00', '0', '2')

If you run update then 1 record will be added to the table, but the check, done in the flexicontent.php model checks if a minimum of 13 fields exist, so it's impossible...
But... if I update manually by taking the query to insert the records, all 14 records are created... so now it's working! Ahhhh.. now I'm missing relations in the _relations tables.... :roll:

Moderators: vistamediajoomlacornerggppdk
Time to create page: 0.283 seconds
Save
Cookies user preferences
We use cookies to ensure you to get the best experience on our website. If you decline the use of cookies, this website may not function as expected.
Accept all
Decline all
Essential
These cookies are needed to make the website work correctly. You can not disable them.
Display
Accept
Analytics
Tools used to analyze the data to measure the effectiveness of a website and to understand how it works.
Google Analytics
Accept
Decline