Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() block all

• Anonymous
  • Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
13 years 11 months ago #7648 by Anonymous
Hi
I'm trying to test and learn more about flexicontent since i'm familiar with other cck.
Well, I couldn't proceed because i've got an error even all the way but more important it appear even during creation of the first category, which actually never complete, though i can't go further.
Error at creating the category is:
Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in C:\xampp\htdocs\lime\administrator\components\com_flexicontent\models\categories.php on line 146

Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in C:\xampp\htdocs\lime\components\com_flexicontent\classes\flexicontent.categories.php on line 225

I re downloaded and re installed but the problem persist.

thanks

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 11 months ago #7651 by micker
hello do you install this version ?
code.google.com/p/flexicontent/d ... z&can=2&q=
don't uninstall just install over ! ;)

FLEXIcontent is Free but involves a very big effort on our part.
Like the our support? (for a bug-free FC, despite being huge extension) Like the features? Like the ongoing development and future commitment to FLEXIcontent?
-- Add your voice to the FLEXIcontent JED listing reviews. Thanks![/size]

More
13 years 10 months ago #8051 by DavidH
I am having the same problem, but on line 102. Is the re-install the only way to solve this problem? (BTW - I downloaded FC from this site.)

More
12 years 10 months ago #16430 by ggppdk
Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in ...\components\com_flexicontent\classes\flexicontent.categories.php on line 225

Also the above occured when i unpublished the plugin:

System - FLEXIcontent

I republished it.

-- Flexicontent is Free but involves a big effort on our part.
Like the our support? (for a bug-free FC, despite having a long list of functions) Like the features? Like the ongoing development and future commitment to FLEXIcontent?
-- Add your voice to the FLEXIcontent JED listing with a 5-star...

More
12 years 10 months ago #16437 by micker
hello
your serveur is in php5 ?

FLEXIcontent is Free but involves a very big effort on our part.
Like the our support? (for a bug-free FC, despite being huge extension) Like the features? Like the ongoing development and future commitment to FLEXIcontent?
-- Add your voice to the FLEXIcontent JED listing reviews. Thanks![/size]

More
12 years 10 months ago #16446 by ggppdk
Yes my PHP version is 5.x (specifically 5.3.6).
I think php 4.x will not complain if a null value is given to "foreach" instead of an array value.

But the problem was that it is passed an empty value, not that it complained.

For me it was because of the unpublished plugin, that i then republished to solve the problem.

-- Flexicontent is Free but involves a big effort on our part.
Like the our support? (for a bug-free FC, despite having a long list of functions) Like the features? Like the ongoing development and future commitment to FLEXIcontent?
-- Add your voice to the FLEXIcontent JED listing with a 5-star...

Moderators: vistamediajoomlacornerggppdk
Time to create page: 0.592 seconds
Save
Cookies user preferences
We use cookies to ensure you to get the best experience on our website. If you decline the use of cookies, this website may not function as expected.
Accept all
Decline all
Essential
These cookies are needed to make the website work correctly. You can not disable them.
Display
Accept
Analytics
Tools used to analyze the data to measure the effectiveness of a website and to understand how it works.
Google Analytics
Accept
Decline