problem with field type flexicontent-email

More
13 years 10 months ago #7669 by thewison
Hi,

I am wondering what I may be doing wrong?

I have created a field called email, set the field type to flexicontent-email, and assigned it to a type.

However, when I create a new item and enter an email address into the email field at the bottom, it is not saving the email address when I save the item. Is there a particular format I have to enter the email address?

I am running the latest version of flexicontent. I am running flexiaccess as well.

Thank you

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 10 months ago #7670 by thewison
Sorry, I have answered my own post.

I should have not left a space in the field names. I used "email address" instead of email_address"

This caused the contents of the field not to save.

More
13 years 10 months ago #7672 by micker
yes becarfull !
welcom on board !

FLEXIcontent is Free but involves a very big effort on our part.
Like the our support? (for a bug-free FC, despite being huge extension) Like the features? Like the ongoing development and future commitment to FLEXIcontent?
-- Add your voice to the FLEXIcontent JED listing reviews. Thanks![/size]

Moderators: vistamediajoomlacornerggppdk
Time to create page: 0.264 seconds
Save
Cookies user preferences
We use cookies to ensure you to get the best experience on our website. If you decline the use of cookies, this website may not function as expected.
Accept all
Decline all
Essential
These cookies are needed to make the website work correctly. You can not disable them.
Display
Accept
Analytics
Tools used to analyze the data to measure the effectiveness of a website and to understand how it works.
Google Analytics
Accept
Decline