Image not shown in blog view

More
13 years 10 months ago #7760 by pablito78
Hi...
I watched at the tutorial from webempresa on vimeo to test fexicontent. I followed all the steps but flexicontent seems not to work correctly for me...
If I choose to show an image in the blog view flexicontent shows no image if I set "image link" to yes or my post-title if I set "image link" to yes...
I use Joomla 1.5.18... It's a fresh new installation I made to test flexicontent... I tried both "extract from mail text" than the "image field" option but it does not work for me...

I even tried to find a solution in this forum but the search engine seems to be buggy...

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 10 months ago #7773 by micker
Replied by micker on topic Image not shown in blog view
hello
what word you use on search forum ?
version of flexicontent ?
do you use extract image in description ?

FLEXIcontent is Free but involves a very big effort on our part.
Like the our support? (for a bug-free FC, despite being huge extension) Like the features? Like the ongoing development and future commitment to FLEXIcontent?
-- Add your voice to the FLEXIcontent JED listing reviews. Thanks![/size]

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: vistamediajoomlacornerggppdk
Time to create page: 0.317 seconds
Save
Cookies user preferences
We use cookies to ensure you to get the best experience on our website. If you decline the use of cookies, this website may not function as expected.
Accept all
Decline all
Essential
These cookies are needed to make the website work correctly. You can not disable them.
Display
Accept
Analytics
Tools used to analyze the data to measure the effectiveness of a website and to understand how it works.
Google Analytics
Accept
Decline