problem when searching

More
13 years 10 months ago #7766 by vizionz
Code:
Warning: array_merge() [function.array-merge]: Argument #2 is not an array in libraries\joomla\application\router.php on line 218
Code:
Fatal error: Unsupported operand types in libraries\joomla\application\router.php on line 140

also where can i edit this

My favourites
Your favoured items

and within the actual articles where you click it the little box tooltip

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 10 months ago #7771 by micker
Replied by micker on topic problem when searching
hello
it is the search front end ?
do a hidden link in your menu to a tag (just one)
clean cache and test

FLEXIcontent is Free but involves a very big effort on our part.
Like the our support? (for a bug-free FC, despite being huge extension) Like the features? Like the ongoing development and future commitment to FLEXIcontent?
-- Add your voice to the FLEXIcontent JED listing reviews. Thanks![/size]

More
13 years 10 months ago #7824 by vizionz
Replied by vizionz on topic problem when searching

micker wrote: hello
it is the search front end ?
do a hidden link in your menu to a tag (just one)
clean cache and test

FLEXIcontent version 1.5.2 stable is what i am using latest joomla latest rokbox search. so you know

Yes with rokbox search whatever its called by rockettheme

do a hidden link in what menu ? to a tag what does that mean exactly. link the menu to a tag ?

and this will suck if i have to add each one to a menu and tag them for it to work :(

More
13 years 10 months ago #7826 by micker
Replied by micker on topic problem when searching
hello if you want to search on flexicontent i think rockbox doesn't works ... un-publish joomla search and publish flexicontent search do some test with search basique module to compare ...
For link menu you need only one link to one tag and hide link menu it's just for activated the router.php.
regards

FLEXIcontent is Free but involves a very big effort on our part.
Like the our support? (for a bug-free FC, despite being huge extension) Like the features? Like the ongoing development and future commitment to FLEXIcontent?
-- Add your voice to the FLEXIcontent JED listing reviews. Thanks![/size]

More
13 years 10 months ago #7833 by vizionz
Replied by vizionz on topic problem when searching

micker wrote: hello if you want to search on flexicontent i think rockbox doesn't works ... un-publish joomla search and publish flexicontent search do some test with search basique module to compare ...
For link menu you need only one link to one tag and hide link menu it's just for activated the router.php.
regards

okay i dont know what your actually saying about the link menu > i dont see anywhere where it says to add that. i did all the steps when i installed the component so as far as that link to one tag thing more details please.

okay the rockbox search works it finds the articles links the articles. the problem is that
Code:
index.php/component/flexicontent/items/item/89-4-article1
thats a working link
Code:
index.php?option=com_flexicontent&view=items&id=89:4-article1

how rock box search is linking it

okay so basically all i did was change the Search Engine Friendly URLs to no and the rok box search works with flexi content.

what i dont know is why when flexicontent wasnt installed the rok search worked with search friendly links. but once flexi is installed rok box now sends un search engine friendly links.

More
13 years 9 months ago #8016 by vistamedia
Replied by vistamedia on topic problem when searching
Do you still have issue with the latest 1.5.3a release?
I use the rokajaxsearch on this website and it seems to function properly :roll:
Cheers,
Emmanuel.

FLEXIcontent lead developer.
www.vistamedia.fr web agency and custom development.
www.joomla.fr co-administrator.
Please no PM for support request, use the forum for that!!!

Moderators: vistamediajoomlacornerggppdk
Time to create page: 0.426 seconds
Save
Cookies user preferences
We use cookies to ensure you to get the best experience on our website. If you decline the use of cookies, this website may not function as expected.
Accept all
Decline all
Essential
These cookies are needed to make the website work correctly. You can not disable them.
Display
Accept
Analytics
Tools used to analyze the data to measure the effectiveness of a website and to understand how it works.
Google Analytics
Accept
Decline