While category view vanished

More
13 years 9 months ago #8616 by susanpenter
Please help, when I go to my main article memory 'Parish Directory' it won't load I keep getting messages like this:
Fatal error: Out of memory (allocated 33816576) (tried to allocate 4864 bytes) in /home/sites/wiltshire-opc.org.uk/public_html/information/administrator/components/com_comprofiler/plugin.class.php on line 202

Even through the link in one of the front page articles to the category an error is received, I've been looking for ages and I'm in despair.

Yours very hopefully,
Susan

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 9 months ago #8627 by micker
Replied by micker on topic While category view vanished
hello on your link it's a
Code:
com_comprofiler
probleme try to desactived ...
regards

FLEXIcontent is Free but involves a very big effort on our part.
Like the our support? (for a bug-free FC, despite being huge extension) Like the features? Like the ongoing development and future commitment to FLEXIcontent?
-- Add your voice to the FLEXIcontent JED listing reviews. Thanks![/size]

More
13 years 9 months ago #8642 by susanpenter
I have totally uninstalled Community Builder and now I am receiving this message.

I really can't delete my photo gallery as so much time and work has gone into it. I have followed lots of links to enlarge my php memory ifthat is the problem but nothing has worked.

Susan

More
13 years 9 months ago #8645 by kenmcd
Replied by kenmcd on topic While category view vanished
When you have adequate memory, out-of-memory errors are often the result of some sort of looping error causing memory to fill.

How much memory do you have allocated?

Do you have any SEF component enabled?
Sometimes rewrite loops can cause out-of-memory errors.

Moderators: vistamediajoomlacornerggppdk
Time to create page: 0.272 seconds
Save
Cookies user preferences
We use cookies to ensure you to get the best experience on our website. If you decline the use of cookies, this website may not function as expected.
Accept all
Decline all
Essential
These cookies are needed to make the website work correctly. You can not disable them.
Display
Accept
Analytics
Tools used to analyze the data to measure the effectiveness of a website and to understand how it works.
Google Analytics
Accept
Decline