Titlelink for internal linking

More
11 years 8 months ago #27378 by Rooney
Hi,

I have to revise my comments about TitleLink. Actually it is only working if the articles are linked to a menu.

I am digging more and more into FlexiContent using it with a big site. Linking is a real problem. Using the JCE plugin gives links that often do not work if I switch on SEF. Dont't know why. I guess because the JCE plugin adds category and article aliases in the link. During development I don't like SEF links turned on. Anyway, links with SEF names are even worse because if the title/alias of an article changes the links are broken. Actually this is a real big problem for larger sites.

@ggppdk: are you planning to provide some internal linking feature? If not I would be willing to pay for TitleLink enhancement! Just PM me if you are (or somebody else) is interested.

Rooney

Joomla! 3.9.24 and FC 3.3.9

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 8 months ago #27386 by ggppdk
The issue to fix this titlelink content plugin maybe some minor, currently testing with extensions (added support for a feature rich component that send notifications of item submits/updates/publishing but doing this in r1423:

+ (a) Added support for all contents events to both J1.5 / J2.5 versions,

these are propably not used by titlelink extension ...

Just in titlelink extension the line that contain Jroute::_(...) need to be changed

will test

-- Flexicontent is Free but involves a big effort on our part.
Like the our support? (for a bug-free FC, despite having a long list of functions) Like the features? Like the ongoing development and future commitment to FLEXIcontent?
-- Add your voice to the FLEXIcontent JED listing with a 5-star...

More
11 years 8 months ago #27604 by Rooney
Do you have any news on this? As I said, I am willing to pay for development.

Rooney

More
11 years 8 months ago #27616 by ggppdk
i am sorry but currently i cannot do this :|

About FLEXIContent JCE links you said that they don't work always work when you switch SEF on?

What SEF component do you use?

Like the our support? (for a bug-free FC, despite having a long list of functions) Like the features? Like the ongoing development and future commitment to FLEXIcontent?

More
10 years 4 weeks ago #46047 by Rooney
Hi, I know it is an old thread. I am still willing to pay for a FC Titlelink. The advanced link plugin for JCE is defect ( www.flexicontent.org/forum/index ... =viewtopic ) and linking with Titlelink is just EASY. Adding {ln:some term} creates a link to menu or item with title or alias "some term".
Internal linking for Joomla is just not available.
Rooney

More
10 years 4 weeks ago #46062 by ggppdk
Hello

Rooney

no just title link !!

a new system plugin, 100% finished (but has bug, i need time to fix)

- replace item everywhere !!
- replace field everywhere !! (CSS/JS loaded properly)
- replace field of current everywhere !!
- TODO: in future an editor button for adding the above, so that you do not have to type or search what is the fieldname

about adding links to the above is trivial, can you remind me what replacement text is needed to be replaced ?

- thus you can create links that also contain flexicontent fields

Regards

Moderators: vistamediajoomlacornerggppdk
Time to create page: 0.547 seconds
Save
Cookies user preferences
We use cookies to ensure you to get the best experience on our website. If you decline the use of cookies, this website may not function as expected.
Accept all
Decline all
Essential
These cookies are needed to make the website work correctly. You can not disable them.
Display
Accept
Analytics
Tools used to analyze the data to measure the effectiveness of a website and to understand how it works.
Google Analytics
Accept
Decline