Titlelink for internal linking

More
11 years 10 months ago #25769 by ggppdk
mmm, sorry but this is not a priority now

-- Flexicontent is Free but involves a big effort on our part.
Like the our support? (for a bug-free FC, despite having a long list of functions) Like the features? Like the ongoing development and future commitment to FLEXIcontent?
-- Add your voice to the FLEXIcontent JED listing with a 5-star...

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 9 months ago #26618 by Rooney
Hi,

I do not know what happened but with the latest SVN FC version and the latest TitleLink version veeeery easy internal links are possible! Might be that changes of the FC re-routing of the com_content did the trick. Thanks!

Just if you don't know what TitleLink does. It is a plugin that creates automatic links. {ln:Testpage} is linking to an article or menu that includes "Testpage". That's it. For more details for syntax and various setting like including css classes into the link, please have a look here: www.gesellix.de/7-joomla/1-title ... ation.html

Rooney

Joomla! 3.9.24 and FC 3.3.9

More
11 years 9 months ago #26623 by micker
great

FLEXIcontent is Free but involves a very big effort on our part.
Like the our support? (for a bug-free FC, despite being huge extension) Like the features? Like the ongoing development and future commitment to FLEXIcontent?
-- Add your voice to the FLEXIcontent JED listing reviews. Thanks![/size]

More
11 years 9 months ago #26644 by ggppdk
More fixes for the item edit forms (backend/frontend) (and a couple other too):

Please install r1368
code.google.com/p/flexicontent/downloads/list

Like the our support? (for a bug-free FC, despite having a long list of functions) Like the features? Like the ongoing development and future commitment to FLEXIcontent?

More
11 years 8 months ago #27378 by Rooney
Hi,

I have to revise my comments about TitleLink. Actually it is only working if the articles are linked to a menu.

I am digging more and more into FlexiContent using it with a big site. Linking is a real problem. Using the JCE plugin gives links that often do not work if I switch on SEF. Dont't know why. I guess because the JCE plugin adds category and article aliases in the link. During development I don't like SEF links turned on. Anyway, links with SEF names are even worse because if the title/alias of an article changes the links are broken. Actually this is a real big problem for larger sites.

@ggppdk: are you planning to provide some internal linking feature? If not I would be willing to pay for TitleLink enhancement! Just PM me if you are (or somebody else) is interested.

Rooney

Joomla! 3.9.24 and FC 3.3.9

More
11 years 8 months ago #27386 by ggppdk
The issue to fix this titlelink content plugin maybe some minor, currently testing with extensions (added support for a feature rich component that send notifications of item submits/updates/publishing but doing this in r1423:

+ (a) Added support for all contents events to both J1.5 / J2.5 versions,

these are propably not used by titlelink extension ...

Just in titlelink extension the line that contain Jroute::_(...) need to be changed

will test

Moderators: vistamediajoomlacornerggppdk
Time to create page: 0.290 seconds
Save
Cookies user preferences
We use cookies to ensure you to get the best experience on our website. If you decline the use of cookies, this website may not function as expected.
Accept all
Decline all
Essential
These cookies are needed to make the website work correctly. You can not disable them.
Display
Accept
Analytics
Tools used to analyze the data to measure the effectiveness of a website and to understand how it works.
Google Analytics
Accept
Decline