FLEXIcontent menu item

More
14 years 2 months ago #3256 by bsky92
Replied by bsky92 on topic FLEXIcontent menu item
Hi

I'm stepping in the middle of this conversation to insist on the advice Vlester gave you : read as much information as you can about joomla - and not only flexicontent - and try things on a test site

Experimenting on an online website when you are n ot sure what your actions will result in is not a good idea :) And a lot of your questions are not really FC issues :)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 2 months ago #3265 by galleryrx
Replied by galleryrx on topic FLEXIcontent menu item
Thank you for your comment. I am reading about both Joomla and FlexiCONTENT. But I can't find important information about Flexi - for example, when I import the Joomla structure - I end up with double number of articles. The warning said be sure to delete the com_content structure so this doesn't happen. I don't know where and how to do this. I can't find a good installation document leading me through these FlexiCONTENT steps. Secondly, I got the impression from Viester that I should create a new menu, which I did not have to do in the end. Now I am wondering how to convert my menu to respond to the new FlexiCONTENT. Again, I can't find the manual or guide to show me how to do this.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: vistamediajoomlacornerggppdk
Time to create page: 0.262 seconds
Save
Cookies user preferences
We use cookies to ensure you to get the best experience on our website. If you decline the use of cookies, this website may not function as expected.
Accept all
Decline all
Essential
These cookies are needed to make the website work correctly. You can not disable them.
Display
Accept
Analytics
Tools used to analyze the data to measure the effectiveness of a website and to understand how it works.
Google Analytics
Accept
Decline