[solved] Flexicontent & Multithumb

More
10 years 11 months ago - 10 years 11 months ago #36621 by Tune
Hello,

i'm using Joomla 2.5.10 with Flexicontent 2.0.2 r1680 and Multithumb 3.3.0 but multithumb is not working :?:

I already changed item"s" to item in the Integration rules and even in the multithumbs.php - but no effect.

What else can i do?
Last edit: 10 years 11 months ago by Tune.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 years 11 months ago #36640 by ggppdk
Hello, multithumb ? how do you use this? via a joomla content plugin? please provide details on how you try to use this and where you try to use this.
Regards

-- Flexicontent is Free but involves a big effort on our part.
Like the our support? (for a bug-free FC, despite having a long list of functions) Like the features? Like the ongoing development and future commitment to FLEXIcontent?
-- Add your voice to the FLEXIcontent JED listing with a 5-star...

More
10 years 11 months ago #36652 by Tune
Hi, this is the extension extensions.joomla.org/extensions ... mages/9346 and i installed it as a normal plugin. Without flexicontent it works on the normal Articles created with Joomla. Now with flexicontent it doesn't work any more. The bk-multithumb is the best script for picture handling in the site (in my eyes;)). So it would be great if it would work with flexicontent.
Here someone had the same problem?
www.flexicontent.org/forum/index ... =viewtopic
But his solution didn't help me :(

More
10 years 11 months ago #36663 by ggppdk
Hello,
Inside plugin file multithumb.php
find line:
Code:
$IS_ARTICLE_RULE=$this->_params->get('IS_ARTICLE_RULE', "option=com_content&view=article,option=com_flexicontent&view=items");
and change it to :
Code:
$IS_ARTICLE_RULE=$this->_params->get('IS_ARTICLE_RULE', "option=com_content&view=article,option=com_flexicontent&view=item");

and then test, then please report back here to report this to the developer of the plugin

Like the our support? (for a bug-free FC, despite having a long list of functions) Like the features? Like the ongoing development and future commitment to FLEXIcontent?

More
10 years 11 months ago - 10 years 11 months ago #36712 by Tune
I have already changed this, but it is still not working. Could it be a problem as i use the german translation for flexicontent?

I just did a completely clean install of the standard joomla 2.5 package. Then i installed multithumb and it was working. Then i have installed flexicontent without any language files or anything else -> multithumb isnt working any more. multithump.php was changed.

Where is the problem?
Last edit: 10 years 11 months ago by Tune.

More
10 years 11 months ago #36713 by ggppdk
Hello,
did you enable the plugin triggering parameter in description field?

also try selecting none plugin in the list (this will trigger all content plugins)

Moderators: vistamediajoomlacornerggppdk
Time to create page: 0.296 seconds
Save
Cookies user preferences
We use cookies to ensure you to get the best experience on our website. If you decline the use of cookies, this website may not function as expected.
Accept all
Decline all
Essential
These cookies are needed to make the website work correctly. You can not disable them.
Display
Accept
Analytics
Tools used to analyze the data to measure the effectiveness of a website and to understand how it works.
Google Analytics
Accept
Decline