Is JMS Multisite working with Flexicontent?

More
14 years 1 day ago #6377 by Pixwem
Hi,

Is JMS Multisite working with Flexicontent?

Thanks & regards,

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 11 months ago #6711 by KingoftheRoad
Yes. I'm also Flexicontent and JMS.

However, Flexicontent cannot be shared in JMS.

There is a component Article Sharing for JMS,which can be used for sharing of com_content, not fully compatable with Flexicontent.

If there is anyone who wants to develop a Flexicontent sharing for JMS, please let me know. :D

Seth

More
13 years 1 month ago #14405 by erix

KingoftheRoad wrote: If there is anyone who wants to develop a Flexicontent sharing for JMS, please let me know. :D

Seth

Do you have some return about this developement ?

Adishatz, érix
www.agerix.fr : développeur d'applications métier pour Joomla

More
12 years 11 months ago #15810 by charrod
Sorry, I'm a total Noob with Joomla and Flexicontent.

Would it be possible to get some clarification on the flexicontent sharing component?

We are trying to setup a staging/production scenario (production preferable in DMZ and staging behind firewall) so that when we need to preview final results, we don't have to view our content "live" and totally skew our page hits number. We were thinking of using JMS, but from what I am understanding in these forums, the flexi-content articles can't be shared. In the scenario I am proposing, would this flexi-content sharing piece be impacted?
I had considered just pushing the database and files, but then the forum posts and form data (RSFormPro) would be overwritten. I'd prefer to keep those only on the production side. Any one have any tips or ideas if JMS is the right solution when using flexicontent?

More
12 years 11 months ago #15812 by micker
hello ... strange question 8-)
in new version 1.5.5 you can do a real preview
you can use this
code.google.com/p/flexicontent/d ... z&can=2&q=
reagrds

FLEXIcontent is Free but involves a very big effort on our part.
Like the our support? (for a bug-free FC, despite being huge extension) Like the features? Like the ongoing development and future commitment to FLEXIcontent?
-- Add your voice to the FLEXIcontent JED listing reviews. Thanks![/size]

More
12 years 7 months ago #18435 by charrod
I just noticed this response. Is the 1.5.5 a production release? The download on this site says 1.5.4.
If the preview actually works, that would be awesome. At this point, all we end up seeing when we hit "preview" is just the first item we previewed after we flush the cache. Don't know if this is a Flexi issue or a sh404SEF issue, or just a joomla thing.

Moderators: vistamediajoomlacornerggppdk
Time to create page: 0.300 seconds
Save
Cookies user preferences
We use cookies to ensure you to get the best experience on our website. If you decline the use of cookies, this website may not function as expected.
Accept all
Decline all
Essential
These cookies are needed to make the website work correctly. You can not disable them.
Display
Accept
Analytics
Tools used to analyze the data to measure the effectiveness of a website and to understand how it works.
Google Analytics
Accept
Decline