Quick Icons for FLEXIcontent 1.5

More
13 years 8 months ago #8854 by gnomeontherun
So I hacked together quickly the FlexiContent dashboard into a quickicon replacement module for the administrator. It works with or without FlexiAccess.

Its not really well tested, I assume that the majority of the code should be stable. I only added a little feature that I really like. You can enable the control panel to automatically redirect to the FlexiContent dashboard. I'm not sure but I have a feeling it might cause some issues with some components so its off by default. The rest of the code is shamelessly borrowed and only edited for proper scope.

Please give it a try, and if you find bugs or have improvements please suggest or add them!

www.gnomeontherun.com/index.php?option=c...6:flexicons&Itemid=9

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 8 months ago #8862 by micker
hello it's cool but what is the different with this
www.flexicontent.org/downloads/flexiacce...for-flexiaccess.html
?
regards

FLEXIcontent is Free but involves a very big effort on our part.
Like the our support? (for a bug-free FC, despite being huge extension) Like the features? Like the ongoing development and future commitment to FLEXIcontent?
-- Add your voice to the FLEXIcontent JED listing reviews. Thanks![/size]

More
13 years 8 months ago #8881 by gnomeontherun
The difference is that link is a customization of the CQI Component, whereas this is simply a module that takes the dashboard icons from FlexiContent to display in the quickicon module place.

It also gives you an option to change the Control Panel from being the default page to landing on the FlexiContent dashboard page, a helpful addition if you ask me.

More
13 years 8 months ago #8890 by micker
cool thanks for all
regards

FLEXIcontent is Free but involves a very big effort on our part.
Like the our support? (for a bug-free FC, despite being huge extension) Like the features? Like the ongoing development and future commitment to FLEXIcontent?
-- Add your voice to the FLEXIcontent JED listing reviews. Thanks![/size]

More
13 years 8 months ago #9065 by piperchick
Thanks, Gnome.

This is very useful.

Lovin' FLEXIcontent at deadcanadians.ca
Dead Canadians: where are they now?

Moderators: vistamediajoomlacornerggppdk
Time to create page: 0.284 seconds
Save
Cookies user preferences
We use cookies to ensure you to get the best experience on our website. If you decline the use of cookies, this website may not function as expected.
Accept all
Decline all
Essential
These cookies are needed to make the website work correctly. You can not disable them.
Display
Accept
Analytics
Tools used to analyze the data to measure the effectiveness of a website and to understand how it works.
Google Analytics
Accept
Decline