Simple Image Gallery Zip uploader

More
13 years 7 months ago #9733 by orchid1
New plugin release is a Simple Image gallery Zip file uploader. The point of it is that you can now upload directly from the flexicontent article interface a zip file with all your .gpg, .png, .gif, images into a specified folder rather than doing it through an FTP one at a time. Now you just zip up an archive and upload it. It needs to be a zip file it need to only have images of the proper type i.e. (jpg, png, gif) and then click apply or save and thats it
You still need to add your {gallery}mygallery{/gallery} code in the article but thats it
the new plugin accepts a zip file with any number of images

anyways download it here
www.orchid1software.com/extensions/members-extensions/file-dp17

Note: requires a membership subscription to download

and view an example with some documentation here
www.orchid1software.com/extensions/blog/...lery-uploader-plugin

thanks to micker for getting on me about this I finally posted it even though it has been done for a long time. I've been ill and I have been school lately so I have not really been working.

but anyways here it is. enjoy

“Quality is never an accident; it is always the result of high intention, sincere effort, intelligent direction and skillful execution; it represents the wise choice of many alternatives.” William A. Foster - USMC

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 7 months ago #9874 by micker
cool i am ready for translation go in mp
regards

FLEXIcontent is Free but involves a very big effort on our part.
Like the our support? (for a bug-free FC, despite being huge extension) Like the features? Like the ongoing development and future commitment to FLEXIcontent?
-- Add your voice to the FLEXIcontent JED listing reviews. Thanks![/size]

More
12 years 5 months ago #20646 by piperchick
I can't get to it. Is Orchid 1 still around?

Lovin' FLEXIcontent at deadcanadians.ca
Dead Canadians: where are they now?

More
12 years 5 months ago #20652 by micker
i recommend flexihung galery a zip function is include
extensions.netassopro.com/5-exte ... ge-gallery
regards

FLEXIcontent is Free but involves a very big effort on our part.
Like the our support? (for a bug-free FC, despite being huge extension) Like the features? Like the ongoing development and future commitment to FLEXIcontent?
-- Add your voice to the FLEXIcontent JED listing reviews. Thanks![/size]

Moderators: vistamediajoomlacornerggppdk
Time to create page: 0.278 seconds
Save
Cookies user preferences
We use cookies to ensure you to get the best experience on our website. If you decline the use of cookies, this website may not function as expected.
Accept all
Decline all
Essential
These cookies are needed to make the website work correctly. You can not disable them.
Display
Accept
Analytics
Tools used to analyze the data to measure the effectiveness of a website and to understand how it works.
Google Analytics
Accept
Decline