A plugin that allows Joom!Fish to work with articles

More
13 years 11 months ago #7075 by rmb185
Hey Nico,

In case you haven't figured this out yet, I changed this line:

function botAutoSelectLang( $args )

to this:

function botAutoSelectLang( $args=null )

Also, for anyone else having problems with getting the content item to show up, be sure the default display setting in the JoomFish parameters is set to "The original content." Pulled my hair out for three days trying to figure that one out.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 11 months ago #7145 by donkeyslo
Thank you for this plugin! You're a lifesaver ;)

More
13 years 11 months ago #7226 by micker
it's possible to do a installable zip ?
with the last version

FLEXIcontent is Free but involves a very big effort on our part.
Like the our support? (for a bug-free FC, despite being huge extension) Like the features? Like the ongoing development and future commitment to FLEXIcontent?
-- Add your voice to the FLEXIcontent JED listing reviews. Thanks![/size]

More
13 years 8 months ago #9605 by startpoint
The solution worked with configuration Joomla 1.5.15 and Flexicontent 1.5.3c, but after updating to Joomla 1.5.18 or 1.5.20, I could not log into the admin panel. After deleting autoselectlang.php file I could go.
Please help with another solution.

This comes after login:
Warning: session_start() [function.session-start]: Cannot send session cookie - headers already sent by (output started at D:\xampp\htdocs\site\plugins\system\autoselectlang.php:1) in D:\xampp\htdocs\site\libraries\joomla\session\session.php on line 539

Warning: session_start() [function.session-start]: Cannot send session cache limiter - headers already sent (output started at D:\xampp\htdocs\site\plugins\system\autoselectlang.php:1) in D:\xampp\htdocs\site\libraries\joomla\session\session.php on line 539

Notebooks, computers and software in Varna - startpointbg.com

• Anonymous
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
13 years 7 months ago #10139 by Anonymous
Code:
<?php // Check to ensure this file is included in Joomla! defined( '_JEXEC' ) or die( 'Restricted access' ); $mainframe->registerEvent('onAfterRoute', 'botAutoSelectLang'); function botAutoSelectLang( $args=null ) { if (JRequest::getVar('option') == 'com_flexicontent') { if ($aid = JRequest::getInt('id', 0)) { global $mainframe; $lang = $mainframe->getUserState('application.lang'); $db =& JFactory::getDBO(); $query = 'SELECT j.id, ie.language' . ' FROM #__content AS i' . ' INNER JOIN #__content AS j ON i.alias = j.alias AND i.catid = j.catid AND i.state = 1' . ' LEFT JOIN #__flexicontent_items_ext AS ie ON ie.item_id = j.id' . ' WHERE i.id = ' .(int) $aid ; $db->setQuery($query); $items = $db->loadObjectList(); foreach($items as $item) { if(substr($item->language, 0, 2) == substr($lang, 0, 2)) { JRequest::setVar('id', $item->id); break; } } } } } ?>
Make sure no spaces between the "<?" at front and the end "?>"

This worked for me :D

More
13 years 7 months ago #10241 by micker
somebody can do installation package ?
regards

FLEXIcontent is Free but involves a very big effort on our part.
Like the our support? (for a bug-free FC, despite being huge extension) Like the features? Like the ongoing development and future commitment to FLEXIcontent?
-- Add your voice to the FLEXIcontent JED listing reviews. Thanks![/size]

Moderators: vistamediajoomlacornerggppdk
Time to create page: 0.282 seconds
Save
Cookies user preferences
We use cookies to ensure you to get the best experience on our website. If you decline the use of cookies, this website may not function as expected.
Accept all
Decline all
Essential
These cookies are needed to make the website work correctly. You can not disable them.
Display
Accept
Analytics
Tools used to analyze the data to measure the effectiveness of a website and to understand how it works.
Google Analytics
Accept
Decline