template designs for the menu items

More
14 years 2 months ago #3323 by Jenf
Hi,

I have been playing around with FlexiContent and I love everything about the way it is structured and organized but there are only two problems that I am running into.

First, the JCE Editor link pop up window gives you the option to link to content within Joomla but doesn't recognize the content imported in FlexiContent. This causes a problem when I am wanting to put text or photo links to content I don't necessarily want to be forced to make a menu item out of.

Secondly, the way FlexiContent displays its content, such as the category menu item, is not attractive or functional for what we need.

I am not expert in template design, nor do I know if my issues can be solved with a custom designed template within FlexiContent, but I was hoping to see if creating a new menu item design is possible within FlexiContent and if so try to find a consultant who can build us a custom template design solution for these menu items.

Does anyone know of anybody that can help us?

Both the fact that JCE doesn't recognize the content items in FlexiContent and the display of content both are great discouragements to using it as our solution but would love to make it work. Any help is greatly appreciated.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 2 months ago #3324 by Linuus
I guess you need this plugin to make JCE work with FC:
flexicontent.org/downloads/all-d ... ntent.html

What kind of template do you want? What would it look like?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: vistamediajoomlacornerggppdk
Time to create page: 0.269 seconds
Save
Cookies user preferences
We use cookies to ensure you to get the best experience on our website. If you decline the use of cookies, this website may not function as expected.
Accept all
Decline all
Essential
These cookies are needed to make the website work correctly. You can not disable them.
Display
Accept
Analytics
Tools used to analyze the data to measure the effectiveness of a website and to understand how it works.
Google Analytics
Accept
Decline