different template then the default one

More
4 years 1 month ago #78266 by smilecollector
Hello
I'm trying to understand

For each type, I have a default template selected and in the help it's said that we can select an other template than this one for each item...

but when looking in the item, I can only select the default template and don't have any list...

moreover, for some items I have an Annonce as below ( smilecollector.photos/fr/harley-quinn )

Annonce
Current item Layout (template) is '2019_makeup'
- This is neither the Content Type Default Template, nor does it belong to the Content Type allowed templates.
- Please correct this in the URL or in Content Type configuration.
- Using Content Type Default Template Layout: '2019_mod-mua-styl-club'

did I miss any setting or misunderstand the help?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
4 years 4 weeks ago #78267 by micker
hello i think you have confusion with "allow" and "defaut"
defaut is assigned template
allow is a list of allowed template (possibility to change for)

FLEXIcontent is Free but involves a very big effort on our part.
Like the our support? (for a bug-free FC, despite being huge extension) Like the features? Like the ongoing development and future commitment to FLEXIcontent?
-- Add your voice to the FLEXIcontent JED listing reviews. Thanks![/size]

More
4 years 4 weeks ago #78268 by smilecollector
It's possible - I have already noticed that vocabulary is one my strongest weakness when trying to understand an issue with the website...

let me explain my issue differently then to ensure we are on the same line (sorry to be a pain)

When creating a type, we need to put a template in this part - it said default

When I create my items, I have only this template available when some items need a different one

For instance, for a "normal" shooting, the model is put first but when shooting a body painting, the make-up artist should be the first one... I have so created a template to show this but it seems I can't change the template when creating the article.

Does it mean that I need to create different types depending on the template I need to use (not a big deal honestly) or is there a different way?

More
4 years 4 weeks ago #78269 by smilecollector
this note says that I can change in the item itself but I can't - I maybe did something wrong but there is so many option :D

More
4 years 4 weeks ago #78273 by smilecollector
Thanks a lot
I've found the field I was misunderstanding :D

More
4 years 4 weeks ago #78274 by micker
cool

FLEXIcontent is Free but involves a very big effort on our part.
Like the our support? (for a bug-free FC, despite being huge extension) Like the features? Like the ongoing development and future commitment to FLEXIcontent?
-- Add your voice to the FLEXIcontent JED listing reviews. Thanks![/size]

Moderators: vistamediajoomlacornerggppdk
Time to create page: 0.281 seconds
Save
Cookies user preferences
We use cookies to ensure you to get the best experience on our website. If you decline the use of cookies, this website may not function as expected.
Accept all
Decline all
Essential
These cookies are needed to make the website work correctly. You can not disable them.
Display
Accept
Analytics
Tools used to analyze the data to measure the effectiveness of a website and to understand how it works.
Google Analytics
Accept
Decline