search criteria - looking to reduce

More
3 years 4 months ago #79600 by smilecollector
Hello guys
Quick question: by default, the "search criteria" is expand...
is there a way to have this not expand by default? I'm looking in the different setup and I probably missing a tick at some stage (or not)
thanks in advance

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
3 years 4 months ago #79608 by ggppdk
Hello

hhmm

it possible to do,

a question is to have this as default behavior or enable this behavior with a parameter ?

-- Flexicontent is Free but involves a big effort on our part.
Like the our support? (for a bug-free FC, despite having a long list of functions) Like the features? Like the ongoing development and future commitment to FLEXIcontent?
-- Add your voice to the FLEXIcontent JED listing with a 5-star...

More
3 years 4 months ago #79609 by smilecollector
it's not an option yet? 'cos I have only some page having this expand :) the tool is so powerful that I figure out we can do everything

personally, I guess that by default is a good point but it's because I prefer to have my photos first instead of this " " big " " portion of screen, let me say, lost (but again only in my case).

But you right (and I can easily imagine this) that this could be as well helpful to have this with a parameter... I have no clue how far this is easy (or not) to do but as a parameter could probably reach more application

More
3 years 4 months ago #79610 by micker
for me its reduce always .... maybe a cookie problem can you test with incogito mode ?

FLEXIcontent is Free but involves a very big effort on our part.
Like the our support? (for a bug-free FC, despite being huge extension) Like the features? Like the ongoing development and future commitment to FLEXIcontent?
-- Add your voice to the FLEXIcontent JED listing reviews. Thanks![/size]

More
3 years 4 months ago #79612 by ggppdk
Hello

i have made some modifications and added counting of active filters into the title
plus coloring of active filter labels

will you test it ?

-- Flexicontent is Free but involves a big effort on our part.
Like the our support? (for a bug-free FC, despite having a long list of functions) Like the features? Like the ongoing development and future commitment to FLEXIcontent?
-- Add your voice to the FLEXIcontent JED listing with a 5-star...

More
3 years 4 months ago #79613 by smilecollector
sure
where is it?

Moderators: vistamediajoomlacornerggppdk
Time to create page: 0.297 seconds
Save
Cookies user preferences
We use cookies to ensure you to get the best experience on our website. If you decline the use of cookies, this website may not function as expected.
Accept all
Decline all
Essential
These cookies are needed to make the website work correctly. You can not disable them.
Display
Accept
Analytics
Tools used to analyze the data to measure the effectiveness of a website and to understand how it works.
Google Analytics
Accept
Decline