Errors when I try to install

More
14 years 3 months ago #2800 by blackwax
hi i am getting the same results as as you when trying to install. have you come up with a solution to your problem?
i get all the same errors

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 3 months ago #2803 by metony99
Just a note if it may help. I've had the similar problems with zip files on my Mac. The simple fix is to download the really :D good program: Yemuzip at www.yellowmug.com/yemuzip/
When I download a component on my Mac it is already unzipped. Next drag the unzipped folder into the Yemuzip drop box. It compresses everything into one zip file in pc compatible format. Then Joomla! uploads the new zipped file with no problems.

More
14 years 3 months ago #2835 by areafiftyone
Hi,

I have had all the same errors and have tried all the install options discussed in this thread with no success.

Does anyone have any other suggestions?

Thanks
Gazza

More
14 years 3 months ago #2859 by areafiftyone
These are the errors that I am getting now:

JFolder::files: Path does not point to a valid folder or the folder has been deleted.

JFolder::folder: Path does not point to a valid folder or the folder has been deleted.

JFolder::files: Path does not point to a valid folder or the folder has been deleted.

Error! Could not find a Joomla! XML setup file in the package.

Warning: array_merge() [function.array-merge]: Argument #1 is not an array in /libraries/joomla/installer/helper.php on line 142

Warning: array_merge() [function.array-merge]: Argument #2 is not an array in /libraries/joomla/installer/helper.php on line 142

Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /libraries/joomla/installer/helper.php on line 187

More
14 years 3 months ago #2863 by areafiftyone
Okay so here's how to get it working.

Download Joomla! 1.5.15 & FlexiContent 1.5 Beta5a

Unpack the FlexiContent zip file and upload to the Joomla! tmp directory and install from that location.

Voila! It's alive :)
Have fun!

More
14 years 3 months ago #2936 by wirecreative
I got this same error but it went away very quickly.

I did not get the error during installation, but only upon first attempting to add an item.

I had not set-up any categories, and once I set-up a category the errors went away.

Moderators: vistamediajoomlacornerggppdk
Time to create page: 0.460 seconds
Save
Cookies user preferences
We use cookies to ensure you to get the best experience on our website. If you decline the use of cookies, this website may not function as expected.
Accept all
Decline all
Essential
These cookies are needed to make the website work correctly. You can not disable them.
Display
Accept
Analytics
Tools used to analyze the data to measure the effectiveness of a website and to understand how it works.
Google Analytics
Accept
Decline