Installation Error - Timeout?

More
14 years 3 months ago #3349 by 101creative
I get the following error message when I try to install either beta 4 or 5 on a fresh install of Joomla 1.5.15 -

* JInstaller::install: SQL Error. DB function failed with error number 2013
Lost connection to MySQL server during query SQL=CREATE TABLE IF NOT EXISTS `jos_flexicontent_cats_item_relations` ( `catid` int(11) NOT NULL default '0', `itemid` int(11) NOT NULL default '0', `ordering` tinyint(11) NOT NULL, PRIMARY KEY (`catid`,`itemid`), KEY `catid` (`catid`), KEY `itemid` (`itemid`) ) TYPE=MyISAM CHARACTER SET `utf8` COLLATE `utf8_general_ci`;
SQL =

CREATE TABLE IF NOT EXISTS `jos_flexicontent_cats_item_relations` (
`catid` int(11) NOT NULL default '0',
`itemid` int(11) NOT NULL default '0',
`ordering` tinyint(11) NOT NULL,
PRIMARY KEY (`catid`,`itemid`),
KEY `catid` (`catid`),
KEY `itemid` (`itemid`)
) TYPE=MyISAM CHARACTER SET `utf8` COLLATE `utf8_general_ci`;

* Component Install: SQL error or missing or unreadable SQL file. DB function failed with error number 2013
Lost connection to MySQL server during query SQL=CREATE TABLE IF NOT EXISTS `jos_flexicontent_cats_item_relations` ( `catid` int(11) NOT NULL default '0', `itemid` int(11) NOT NULL default '0', `ordering` tinyint(11) NOT NULL, PRIMARY KEY (`catid`,`itemid`), KEY `catid` (`catid`), KEY `itemid` (`itemid`) ) TYPE=MyISAM CHARACTER SET `utf8` COLLATE `utf8_general_ci`;
SQL =

CREATE TABLE IF NOT EXISTS `jos_flexicontent_cats_item_relations` (
`catid` int(11) NOT NULL default '0',
`itemid` int(11) NOT NULL default '0',
`ordering` tinyint(11) NOT NULL,
PRIMARY KEY (`catid`,`itemid`),
KEY `catid` (`catid`),
KEY `itemid` (`itemid`)
) TYPE=MyISAM CHARACTER SET `utf8` COLLATE `utf8_general_ci`;

Any help would be greatly appreciated! I really want to try FLEXIcontent! It looks awesome.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 3 months ago #3352 by 101creative
When I try to install from directory, I get...

-1 - An error has occurred.

It was not possible to copy the selected file.

Nothing but errors for me! :cry:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: vistamediajoomlacornerggppdk
Time to create page: 0.267 seconds
Save
Cookies user preferences
We use cookies to ensure you to get the best experience on our website. If you decline the use of cookies, this website may not function as expected.
Accept all
Decline all
Essential
These cookies are needed to make the website work correctly. You can not disable them.
Display
Accept
Analytics
Tools used to analyze the data to measure the effectiveness of a website and to understand how it works.
Google Analytics
Accept
Decline