few question and error during migration 1.5 to 2.5

More
10 years 6 months ago #40708 by mtgt
I found another big error.

Some of my article are not anymore visible in he list of article but there are still there (in database)

And I still be able to link them to a menu item. But When one of this item are linked to a menu item and when you want see this page I get this following error:
Code:
Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /home3/mtgt69/public_html/nomadsroad2/components/com_flexicontent/models/item.php on line 148 Fatal error: Call to a member function get() on a non-object in /home3/mtgt69/public_html/nomadsroad2/components/com_flexicontent/helpers/route.php on line 381

There is no more article to Bind, so I don't understand.
I notice in the database than all this articles have as value in "sectionid":0 and in "catid":1

These articles was in Root before, so without categories and section

Any idea will be really helpfull,
Thanks in advance

Greg
"La vie n'est qu'opportunité !" ;-)

www.nomadsroad.com Nomads Road - Une aventure interactive autour du monde
www.voyage-australie-nz.com Infos pour préparer son voyage en Australie et en Nouvelle-Zélande

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 years 6 months ago #41437 by kacraj
I've installed flexicontent in Joomla 2.5.14.

After installing, when I click on a menu item (article link), I am getting the following error:

Fatal error: Call to a member function get() on a non-object in
\components\com_flexicontent\helpers\route.php on line 381.

Can anyone help me to solve this issue plz?

Regards,
kacraj.

More
10 years 6 months ago #41441 by micker
please create your post with more config infos (flexi version joomla version ??etc)
for starting read tutorial in documentation

FLEXIcontent is Free but involves a very big effort on our part.
Like the our support? (for a bug-free FC, despite being huge extension) Like the features? Like the ongoing development and future commitment to FLEXIcontent?
-- Add your voice to the FLEXIcontent JED listing reviews. Thanks![/size]

More
10 years 6 months ago #41443 by ggppdk
Hello

To mtgt:
we can upgrade your sections/category tree properly if you want

please see this
www.flexicontent.org/forum/index ... pic#p41370

also note we have already done a lot of effort so that J1.5 version is compatible with J2.5/J3.x version

Joomla itself has not done this, J1.5 is not directly upgradeable to J2.5

to kacraj:

1. You can edit and save ALL your content types once and the error should go away,

2. also you can apply this fix:

hello please edit the file and replace:
Code:
$type_menu_itemid_usage = $type->params->get('type_menu_itemid_usage', 0); $type_menu_itemid = $type->params->get('type_menu_itemid', 0);

with
Code:
$type_menu_itemid = 0; if ( $type ) { $type_menu_itemid_usage = $type->params->get('type_menu_itemid_usage', 0); $type_menu_itemid = $type->params->get('type_menu_itemid', 0); }

Regards

-- Flexicontent is Free but involves a big effort on our part.
Like the our support? (for a bug-free FC, despite having a long list of functions) Like the features? Like the ongoing development and future commitment to FLEXIcontent?
-- Add your voice to the FLEXIcontent JED listing with a 5-star...

More
10 years 6 months ago #41618 by kacraj
Hi ggppdk,
The solution worked fine. Thanks.

Regards,
kacraj.

ggppdk wrote: Hello

To mtgt:
we can upgrade your sections/category tree properly if you want

please see this
www.flexicontent.org/forum/index ... pic#p41370

also note we have already done a lot of effort so that J1.5 version is compatible with J2.5/J3.x version

Joomla itself has not done this, J1.5 is not directly upgradeable to J2.5

to kacraj:

1. You can edit and save ALL your content types once and the error should go away,

2. also you can apply this fix:

hello please edit the file and replace:

Code:
$type_menu_itemid_usage = $type->params->get('type_menu_itemid_usage', 0); $type_menu_itemid = $type->params->get('type_menu_itemid', 0);

with
Code:
$type_menu_itemid = 0; if ( $type ) { $type_menu_itemid_usage = $type->params->get('type_menu_itemid_usage', 0); $type_menu_itemid = $type->params->get('type_menu_itemid', 0); }

Regards

Moderators: vistamediajoomlacornerggppdk
Time to create page: 0.307 seconds
Save
Cookies user preferences
We use cookies to ensure you to get the best experience on our website. If you decline the use of cookies, this website may not function as expected.
Accept all
Decline all
Essential
These cookies are needed to make the website work correctly. You can not disable them.
Display
Accept
Analytics
Tools used to analyze the data to measure the effectiveness of a website and to understand how it works.
Google Analytics
Accept
Decline