[item or maincat or type unp] Content is no longer available

More
10 years 6 months ago #41556 by orfevre
Hello
I'm trying to assign content to menu item but i got this message:
Content is no longer available (reason: unpublished)
This content is assigned to your account, but it has been unpublished and you do not have permission to edit it or display a detailed view of it.

Where is the problem. Impossible to reach "info insolite" in the website: www.s462482905.onlinehome.fr/www ... ournal/en/
Please help me

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 years 6 months ago #41561 by ggppdk
Hello

an item is considered unpublished if his

item or main category or type are unpublished

-- Flexicontent is Free but involves a big effort on our part.
Like the our support? (for a bug-free FC, despite having a long list of functions) Like the features? Like the ongoing development and future commitment to FLEXIcontent?
-- Add your voice to the FLEXIcontent JED listing with a 5-star...

More
10 years 6 months ago #41566 by orfevre
All thing is published. U got the acess to my website, you can check by yourself.
thank you

More
10 years 6 months ago #41568 by orfevre
plus 8 articles dont want to be bind. I try but nothing. It is my firstime with flexicontent and i see many problem

More
10 years 6 months ago #41570 by ggppdk

orfevre wrote: plus 8 articles dont want to be bind. I try but nothing. It is my firstime with flexicontent and i see many problem

Hello,

we take time to give you free support in the hopes of giving a powerful and robust component to the community,

please read carefully all of my message

- Before you click "Bind" you need to select a default category in the case that the items do not have a category already (this problem could have been caused when you edited items which having the mootools problem)

-- so i selected the category "Uncategorized" for these 8 items

About:

"see many problem" ?

FLEXIcontent is build for thousands of different sites, if it was built for just 1 website, it would cost how much 150,000 ? similar thing applies for other CCKs in Joomla extension

- please be polite and respect free support that we give, most problems are not FLEXIcontent issues,

these are many times due to configuration, or due to different applications installed on website, or different server setups, or due to responding to user needs and adding a new feature, (and a new feature takes time to mature, thus when you see people reporting an issue here, it is usually for a new feature or due to using newer Joomla version)

e.g. all 3 of the other problems you reported so far were not due to FLEXIcontent

- you had a mootools loading problem specific to yor site which effected all components that used it,
- which also caused an invalid record to be inserted in the DB, which we fixed for free
- and finally about "Bind" you did not select a default category before clicking bind

about items not being published, please give me a specific item ID
(send a PM)

ALSO: your ARTIO SEF will not work properly with Joomla's language filter: (you will get an endless redirection loop:) (either uninstall ARTIO SEF or configure it properly)

The System - Language Filter plugin is enabled, which prevents JoomSEF from working correctly. Please use Plug-in Manager to disable the Language Filter plugin. Then you can use JoomSEF's own language management (JoomSEF's Configuration - Language tab)

best regards

-- Flexicontent is Free but involves a big effort on our part.
Like the our support? (for a bug-free FC, despite having a long list of functions) Like the features? Like the ongoing development and future commitment to FLEXIcontent?
-- Add your voice to the FLEXIcontent JED listing with a 5-star...

Moderators: vistamediajoomlacornerggppdk
Time to create page: 0.288 seconds
Save
Cookies user preferences
We use cookies to ensure you to get the best experience on our website. If you decline the use of cookies, this website may not function as expected.
Accept all
Decline all
Essential
These cookies are needed to make the website work correctly. You can not disable them.
Display
Accept
Analytics
Tools used to analyze the data to measure the effectiveness of a website and to understand how it works.
Google Analytics
Accept
Decline