Error after Installation J3.2 and Latest Flexicontent

More
10 years 1 month ago #45564 by bwakad
I had a category with articles published before installation. Installed flexicontent, updated (right menu installation screen), then go to configuration and saved, refreshed. And just looked at my front-end site.

ps. I did not yet see a manual or something about what to do AFTER installation.

Everything looks right in front-end, but I can not access articles from front-end???
Code:
1064 - You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near 'WHERE fi.published = 1 AND fi.access IN (0,1,1,2,3) GROUP BY fi.id ORDER BY ftre' at line 1 SQL=SELECT fi.* FROM m24e_flexicontent_fields AS fi LEFT JOIN m24e_flexicontent_fields_type_relations AS ftrel ON ftrel.field_id = fi.id AND ftrel.type_id = WHERE fi.published = 1 AND fi.access IN (0,1,1,2,3) GROUP BY fi.id ORDER BY ftrel.ordering, fi.ordering, fi.name

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 years 1 month ago #45565 by ggppdk
Hello

which FLEXIcontent version did you install latest is what ?
r1681 ?

when do you get the error ? when in category view you are clicking to view the articles ?

-- please go to backend items manager and click to bind your articles to the default Content Type "Article"
(have you done the above ?)

-- Flexicontent is Free but involves a big effort on our part.
Like the our support? (for a bug-free FC, despite having a long list of functions) Like the features? Like the ongoing development and future commitment to FLEXIcontent?
-- Add your voice to the FLEXIcontent JED listing with a 5-star...

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: vistamediajoomlacornerggppdk
Time to create page: 0.256 seconds
Save
Cookies user preferences
We use cookies to ensure you to get the best experience on our website. If you decline the use of cookies, this website may not function as expected.
Accept all
Decline all
Essential
These cookies are needed to make the website work correctly. You can not disable them.
Display
Accept
Analytics
Tools used to analyze the data to measure the effectiveness of a website and to understand how it works.
Google Analytics
Accept
Decline