flexi content like default

More
14 years 1 month ago #5423 by queengab
Hi to all,

i'm gabriele form italy... i have some questions for you!
My site is actually www.aimgiosef.it/prova

Now i'm using k2 but i want to switch to flexi content... Now

1) How can i disable com content component in order to set flexi content like default content component?
2) I have also some menus? Would i do all menus linked to flei content articles?? Nooo
3) I have a switch module (written by me) that change automantically color when i change section? So the section id in flexi content take others id respect com_content?

Thanks very much!
gabriele

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 1 month ago #5425 by yopyop001
Hi and welcome,

1. In plugin Management, you have a Flexicontent system plugin. In its parameters you can choose to redirect com_content on com_flexicontent for users group. If you choose super-administrator, you will always be redirected on flexicontent when you will manage content.

2. I think you have to edit all menu links to link on Flexicontent Items/Categories

3. Flexicontent items are all in a unique section, i think you have to adapt your switch module to change when you change category.
When you import joomla content, all former sections will be changed into categories.

Sorry for my english, i hope it's understandable.

Regards

More
14 years 1 month ago #5441 by queengab
Replied by queengab on topic flexi content like default
Yeah thanks very much for your support...

I have done what you sayu and my site is working yet :) !

Now i'd like to undertand how to add tabs (like img, video, comment) like k2 is possible?

More
14 years 1 month ago #5458 by yopyop001
Hi,

If you want to add tabs in front-end, you have to edit template.

You can find a template with tabs for flexicontent here:

www.orchid1software.com/extensions/tab-template-demo

Regards

Moderators: vistamediajoomlacornerggppdk
Time to create page: 0.535 seconds
Save
Cookies user preferences
We use cookies to ensure you to get the best experience on our website. If you decline the use of cookies, this website may not function as expected.
Accept all
Decline all
Essential
These cookies are needed to make the website work correctly. You can not disable them.
Display
Accept
Analytics
Tools used to analyze the data to measure the effectiveness of a website and to understand how it works.
Google Analytics
Accept
Decline