more access to categories [Due to corrupt or un-parseable cookie]

More
2 years 8 months ago - 2 years 8 months ago #80674 by zarzon56640
no more access to categories or articles following update to joomla 3.10.1 error reported: array_flip(): Argument #1 ($array) must be of type array, null given
plus d'accès aux catégories ni aux articles suite mise à jour vers joomla 3.10.1 erreur signalée : arr  ay_flip(): Argument #1 ($array) must be of type array, null given
Last edit: 2 years 8 months ago by ggppdk.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
2 years 8 months ago - 2 years 8 months ago #80678 by zarzon56640
In fact I switched to PHP 8 too quickly, I switched to php 7.4.2 fast cgi (apache)
En fait je suis passé en PHP 8 trop vite, je suis repassé en php 7.4.2 fast cgi (apache)
Last edit: 2 years 8 months ago by ggppdk.

More
2 years 8 months ago #80683 by ggppdk
Hello

this will happen with a corrupt or un-parseable cookie
you can logout and close all browser widnows, and the relogin to backend and it should work, otherwise you will have clear the cookies for this website

A fix was made for next release

-- Flexicontent is Free but involves a big effort on our part.
Like the our support? (for a bug-free FC, despite having a long list of functions) Like the features? Like the ongoing development and future commitment to FLEXIcontent?
-- Add your voice to the FLEXIcontent JED listing with a 5-star...

More
2 years 8 months ago #80697 by zarzon56640
Ok, thanks for this quick response
While waiting for the next version I will try again by emptying the cache of the browser cookies included
Regards,
SC
Ok, merci pour cette réponse rapide
En attendant la prochaine version je vais refaire une tentative en vidant le cache du navigateur cookies inclus
Cordialement,
SC

More
2 years 8 months ago #80698 by zarzon56640
l'effacement des cookies et du cache ne solutionne pas ce problème quel que soit le navigateur. Je vais donc attentre le correctif
Cordialement,
SC
clearing cookies and cache does not solve this problem regardless of the browser. I will therefore wait for the fix
Regards,
SC

Moderators: vistamediajoomlacornerggppdk
Time to create page: 0.362 seconds
Save
Cookies user preferences
We use cookies to ensure you to get the best experience on our website. If you decline the use of cookies, this website may not function as expected.
Accept all
Decline all
Essential
These cookies are needed to make the website work correctly. You can not disable them.
Display
Accept
Analytics
Tools used to analyze the data to measure the effectiveness of a website and to understand how it works.
Google Analytics
Accept
Decline