Erroring out on importing content

More
14 years 3 weeks ago #5954 by TtfnJohn
I get the following error when I try to import the content of my site after installation:
Code:
Fatal error: Class 'JSimpleXML' not found in /home/y********n/public_html/st**********h/administrator/components/com_flexicontent/models/items.php on line 1418

The importing of the News section seems to go well but that leaves out a considerable amount of content which is also present in com_content.
Does this mean repeating the import until all of com_content is brought in?

Thanks in advance.

ttfn

John

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 3 weeks ago #5955 by TtfnJohn
It actually seems that should the mass import of com_content fails one is left with a single section rather than the entire collection of com_content as it seems impossible to mass add exit or if I attempt to bring in another category it fails.

Firebug reports that the response size limit has been reached and then fails with
Code:
[Break on this error] var panel = $('params-'+element).getNext();

The site has to be reloaded after the error is cleared to get back into the back end.

After reloding on the error I get a screen showing new category which doesn't allow the addition of the previously (and still existing in com_content) and left out categories.

This will be a huge job to do manually, you know. :shock:

Once again thanks in advance for your help.

ttfn

John

More
14 years 2 weeks ago #6161 by TtfnJohn
First of all I apoologize for putting my orginial post in the wrong forum. No wonder no one has answered! :lol:

That said the problem described here: www.flexicontent.org/forum/index ... =viewtopic

remains.

I'm at a complete loss to figure out how to bring in articles from other topic areas than news safely so that I can begin work on this more fully. If someone can point me to that quickly then I'd appreciate it.

As for the problem itself could a moderator please move my misplaced thread here where it belongs?

Pretty please!

ttfn

John :oops:

Moderators: vistamediajoomlacornerggppdk
Time to create page: 0.259 seconds
Save
Cookies user preferences
We use cookies to ensure you to get the best experience on our website. If you decline the use of cookies, this website may not function as expected.
Accept all
Decline all
Essential
These cookies are needed to make the website work correctly. You can not disable them.
Display
Accept
Analytics
Tools used to analyze the data to measure the effectiveness of a website and to understand how it works.
Google Analytics
Accept
Decline