Cannot install these extensions at all!

More
13 years 10 months ago #7407 by wahoshi
Flexicontent ( and especially FlexiAccess) seems to be exactly what I am looking for. Unfortunately, I cannot get it to install at all!
I am using 1.5.18 on a local host and, when I try to install it, It just gives me a blank administrator/index.php.
I tried disabling search content, search categories and search sections to no avail.
I would really like to use these components, but, if I can't get them to install, they're worthless to me and I'll have to search for something else.
Any ideas will be appreciated.
Thanks
Wahoshi

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 10 months ago #7408 by themorpethian
Hi everybody, I,ve been watching the forum for months and just following the progress and trying to make my mind up which CCK to use between Zoo, Jseblod and Flexicontent. Finally decided on Flexi as for the forum support here and the products potential. I have had the Flexicontent on my Xampp server before just to have a try, and everything worked well. The problem now is I have the same problem as wahoshi. For the past 2 days tried and read everthing, but to no avail as with washohi all content is blank with the proper instructions followed.

Home server setup
xammp 1.73
PHP Version 5.3.1
Mysql 5.1.41
Quaser template
Any help would be much appreciated

Themorpethian

More
13 years 10 months ago #7410 by wahoshi
My thanks to Themorpethian for reminding me to also post the other information regarding my local server and the trouble I am having installing flexiContent and FlexiAccess.
I am using"
wamp 2.0
PHP: 5.2.6
MySQL: 5.1.3

Again, any help is appreciated.

Wahoshi

More
13 years 10 months ago #7457 by themorpethian
Wahoshi, did you ever fix this problem because I,ve tried again with an absolutely blank(no imported data) setup and still getting nothing!

More
13 years 10 months ago #7460 by micker
hello
try to change
allow memory in php.ini (32mg for exemple ?)

FLEXIcontent is Free but involves a very big effort on our part.
Like the our support? (for a bug-free FC, despite being huge extension) Like the features? Like the ongoing development and future commitment to FLEXIcontent?
-- Add your voice to the FLEXIcontent JED listing reviews. Thanks![/size]

More
13 years 10 months ago #7465 by wahoshi
Thank you,micker, but, could you give a little more information? Which php.ini? Where is it and change it from what to what?

Thanks
wahoshi

Moderators: vistamediajoomlacornerggppdk
Time to create page: 0.278 seconds
Save
Cookies user preferences
We use cookies to ensure you to get the best experience on our website. If you decline the use of cookies, this website may not function as expected.
Accept all
Decline all
Essential
These cookies are needed to make the website work correctly. You can not disable them.
Display
Accept
Analytics
Tools used to analyze the data to measure the effectiveness of a website and to understand how it works.
Google Analytics
Accept
Decline