Cannot install these extensions at all!

More
13 years 10 months ago #7466 by micker
for local site you use easyphp or wamp ?
it's a apache file on this systeme
regard

FLEXIcontent is Free but involves a very big effort on our part.
Like the our support? (for a bug-free FC, despite being huge extension) Like the features? Like the ongoing development and future commitment to FLEXIcontent?
-- Add your voice to the FLEXIcontent JED listing reviews. Thanks![/size]

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 10 months ago #7467 by wahoshi
Thank you again. I am using a wamp server. Currently I have 5 separate sites working on it as I prepare them to go live. However, I cannot seem to find php.ini anyplace in the wamp folder.,,,and I still don't know what to change "allow memory" to, if I am able to find it.

I apologize for not understanding what this would have to do with the installation of flexicontent. I have installed all sorts of extensions through this server with no problems.

Thanks again,
wahoshi

More
13 years 10 months ago #8179 by Robatop
Hi

I had the same problem of getting a blank page during install. It seems that there can be problems while uploading files with the ".tar.gz" extensions.

Try to extract files from the "com_flexicontent_153c_stable.tar.gz" archive, then archive them into a .ZIP file and upload it.

That should work as it worked for me.

More
13 years 10 months ago #8182 by micker
hello the php.ini is modifiable in wampserveur
try a search
regards

FLEXIcontent is Free but involves a very big effort on our part.
Like the our support? (for a bug-free FC, despite being huge extension) Like the features? Like the ongoing development and future commitment to FLEXIcontent?
-- Add your voice to the FLEXIcontent JED listing reviews. Thanks![/size]

Moderators: vistamediajoomlacornerggppdk
Time to create page: 0.290 seconds
Save
Cookies user preferences
We use cookies to ensure you to get the best experience on our website. If you decline the use of cookies, this website may not function as expected.
Accept all
Decline all
Essential
These cookies are needed to make the website work correctly. You can not disable them.
Display
Accept
Analytics
Tools used to analyze the data to measure the effectiveness of a website and to understand how it works.
Google Analytics
Accept
Decline