Required Checkbox images dont validate

More
12 years 4 months ago #21020 by ggppdk
About the new search feature of v1.5.6 read here:
www.flexicontent.org/forum/index ... =viewtopic

-- Flexicontent is Free but involves a big effort on our part.
Like the our support? (for a bug-free FC, despite having a long list of functions) Like the features? Like the ongoing development and future commitment to FLEXIcontent?
-- Add your voice to the FLEXIcontent JED listing with a 5-star...

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 4 months ago #21022 by ggppdk
About v1.5.6 checkbox field and select field, neither of them has a bug:
-- the select field is not validating when it has value zero (in all FC versions), because our validation process will not accept it as a valid value, maybe you could not call this a bug, since usually zero and empty are considered invalid, i will check if we can change this, i don't want to break existing behavior.
-- about the checkbox image not validating when having more than one value i cannot reproduce this, maybe it is because of you have some javascript code that is also loaded along with the FLEXIcontent code.

Only line changed in v1.5.6 is this line in file plugins/flexicontent_fields/chechboximage.php:
$required = $required ? ' required validate-checkbox' : '';

change it to what it was in v1.5.4:
$required = $required ? ' required ' : '';

and test ...

-- Flexicontent is Free but involves a big effort on our part.
Like the our support? (for a bug-free FC, despite having a long list of functions) Like the features? Like the ongoing development and future commitment to FLEXIcontent?
-- Add your voice to the FLEXIcontent JED listing with a 5-star...

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: vistamediajoomlacornerggppdk
Time to create page: 0.280 seconds
Save
Cookies user preferences
We use cookies to ensure you to get the best experience on our website. If you decline the use of cookies, this website may not function as expected.
Accept all
Decline all
Essential
These cookies are needed to make the website work correctly. You can not disable them.
Display
Accept
Analytics
Tools used to analyze the data to measure the effectiveness of a website and to understand how it works.
Google Analytics
Accept
Decline