Error 500 when click add to favorites

More
1 year 3 months ago #83199 by Sot
Hi there,
I have enabled the plugin Add to favorites.
It worked perfect in joomla 3.x version but when i upgrade the site in joomla 4 when press add to favorites display the following error:
Error status: 500 , Error text: 

As a results users can not add their favorites items in their list...
May do you have any idea how to fix it? 
Attached a print screen
Thanks in advance!!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
1 year 3 months ago #83200 by micker
Hello Can you check tour browser console and put error hère ?
Regards

FLEXIcontent is Free but involves a very big effort on our part.
Like the our support? (for a bug-free FC, despite being huge extension) Like the features? Like the ongoing development and future commitment to FLEXIcontent?
-- Add your voice to the FLEXIcontent JED listing reviews. Thanks![/size]

More
1 year 3 months ago #83201 by Sot
Hi!
I put the error here from error broswer console:

Refused to apply style from ' altusexplorer.com/media/jui/css/icomoon.css ' because its MIME type ('text/html') is not a supported stylesheet MIME type, and strict MIME checking is enabled.
/index.php?option=com_flexicontent&format=raw&task=ajaxfav&id=94&type=item&lang=el&_=1673167855785:1 Failed to load resource: the server responded with a status of 500 ()
/index.php?option=com_flexicontent&format=raw&task=ajaxfav&id=94&type=item&lang=el&_=1673167855786:1 Failed to load resource: the server responded with a status of 500 ()
%CE%B2%CE%BF%CF%85%CE%BD%CE%AC-%CE%BC%CE%B5-%CF%80%CE%BF%CF%84%CE%AC%CE%BC%CE%B9%CE%B1.html:1 Refused to apply style from ' altusexplorer.com/media/jui/css/icomoon.css ' because its MIME type ('text/html') is not a supported stylesheet MIME type, and strict MIME checking is enabled.

thanks

More
1 year 3 months ago #83204 by micker
thanks we study this
regards

Like the our support? (for a bug-free FC, despite being huge extension) Like the features? Like the ongoing development and future commitment to FLEXIcontent?

More
1 year 3 months ago - 1 year 3 months ago #83211 by Sot
Good morning everyone,
I fix this problem.  I dont know if the problem is a bug of the component, but i restore my web site some previous steps back and i saw that the filed add to favoutites works in the joomla version 4.
Maybe it was a problem comes from a conflict with other extension......?

Thanks you!
Last edit: 1 year 3 months ago by Sot.

More
1 year 3 months ago #83212 by micker
very stange need to check more

Moderators: vistamediajoomlacornerggppdk
Time to create page: 0.322 seconds
Save
Cookies user preferences
We use cookies to ensure you to get the best experience on our website. If you decline the use of cookies, this website may not function as expected.
Accept all
Decline all
Essential
These cookies are needed to make the website work correctly. You can not disable them.
Display
Accept
Analytics
Tools used to analyze the data to measure the effectiveness of a website and to understand how it works.
Google Analytics
Accept
Decline