field should only be executed in detail view

More
14 years 4 days ago #6719 by nico65
Hi,

I just try to build a Portfolio site, thats why I want to redirect from the Detail view to an external site.
Code:
<?php header("Location:http://externalsite.de/"); ?>

The Reason for the redirect is, because I want to also want to use the mod_lofarticlesscroller ( landofcoder.com/work/joomla-exte ... odule.html ) on some sites which links directly into the detailview of an Article.

So I make a flexicontent text field that triggers the directPHP plugin opening tag is
Code:
<?php header("Location:
closing tag is
Code:
"); ?>
and add field to the type.
Now I am able to assign the field in the item and category view of the template (of course I just use the item view template).

So now my Problem is, the field get executed even in the category view although it´s not assigned to any category template field. So I have a redirect even in the category view.

I would be happy If someone could help me out.

Otherwise I have to assign modules to the Detailviews of the Articles (but thats not very comfortable)

Nico

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: vistamediajoomlacornerggppdk
Time to create page: 0.459 seconds
Save
Cookies user preferences
We use cookies to ensure you to get the best experience on our website. If you decline the use of cookies, this website may not function as expected.
Accept all
Decline all
Essential
These cookies are needed to make the website work correctly. You can not disable them.
Display
Accept
Analytics
Tools used to analyze the data to measure the effectiveness of a website and to understand how it works.
Google Analytics
Accept
Decline