Template Parameter Values not Displaying in Backend

More
13 years 6 months ago #11494 by rushinge
I'm having a problem with my template parameters not indicating their value to the user in the backend. For example I have a category template with the following category.xml:
Code:
<?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8"?> <metadata> <author>Eric C. Rushing</author> <email>rushinge@gmail.com</email> <version>0.9</version> <release>August 2010</release> <description> One Column layout that lists a categories subcategories or items. It can display category title, image, or description as well as any combination of the three. </description> <params addpath="/administrator/components/com_flexicontent/elements"> <param name="show_breadcrumb" type="radio" default="1" label="Show Breadcrumbs" description="Select whether to display breadcrumbs or not"> <option value="0">No</option> <option value="1">Yes</option> </param> </params> <fieldgroups /> <csscategory> <file>css/category.css</file> </csscategory> <jscategory /> </metadata>

However when I'm editing a category that uses this template the page loads with the two radio buttons, "yes" and "no", for the parameter "show_breadcrumb". However neither one is selected. They're just two blank radio buttons so I can't tell whether it is set to yes or no. Does anybody know why this happens?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: vistamediajoomlacornerggppdk
Time to create page: 0.250 seconds
Save
Cookies user preferences
We use cookies to ensure you to get the best experience on our website. If you decline the use of cookies, this website may not function as expected.
Accept all
Decline all
Essential
These cookies are needed to make the website work correctly. You can not disable them.
Display
Accept
Analytics
Tools used to analyze the data to measure the effectiveness of a website and to understand how it works.
Google Analytics
Accept
Decline