hide unouthorized links - override template artisteer

More
13 years 5 months ago #12125 by domik
hy,
I override the template to hide unauthorized menu items but main menu is changed.

i read that "some template providers use specific menu systems that could require a particular adaptation. We will offer this payed service very soon. Please contact us on the FLEXIaccess forum for that".

Please give me some information about this adaptation

thank you

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 5 months ago #12135 by micker
did you read this ?
flexicontent.org/documentation/f ... items.html

FLEXIcontent is Free but involves a very big effort on our part.
Like the our support? (for a bug-free FC, despite being huge extension) Like the features? Like the ongoing development and future commitment to FLEXIcontent?
-- Add your voice to the FLEXIcontent JED listing reviews. Thanks![/size]

More
13 years 5 months ago #12145 by domik
yes, i've just done this tricks.

the css of main menu is changed, and I want to have originary mainmenu style of artisteer template.

I think that same css code of the system are working, bypassing the default css style template.

Infact, in firebug the css file is changed (system) and I could not modify parameters.

thank you

More
13 years 5 months ago #12150 by micker
ok if it's great
add [solved] mention in your title topic
thanks

Like the our support? (for a bug-free FC, despite being huge extension) Like the features? Like the ongoing development and future commitment to FLEXIcontent?

More
13 years 5 months ago #12170 by domik
Sorry, but I've not solved.

I've the same problem. the menu style changes when I override the file "default.php" of my template.

Please, could you give me more info about the adaptation indicated in the article of this link www.flexicontent.org/documentati ... items.html , that say:
NOTE: Some template providers use specific menu systems that could require a particular adaptation. We will offer this payed service very soon. Please contact us on the FLEXIaccess forum for that.

Thank you

More
13 years 5 months ago #12177 by micker
when you subscribe to flexiaccess you have an access to dedicated forum ... and you can post here
to to contact artiser creator with his tuto
regards

Moderators: vistamediajoomlacornerggppdk
Time to create page: 0.269 seconds
Save
Cookies user preferences
We use cookies to ensure you to get the best experience on our website. If you decline the use of cookies, this website may not function as expected.
Accept all
Decline all
Essential
These cookies are needed to make the website work correctly. You can not disable them.
Display
Accept
Analytics
Tools used to analyze the data to measure the effectiveness of a website and to understand how it works.
Google Analytics
Accept
Decline