Post items on the homepage [résolu]

More
13 years 1 month ago - 13 years 1 month ago #14514 by josystar
Hello,

I apologize in advance for my english mistakes. I'm not English. I made ​​very recently Flexicontent. This component with Joomla and I sew create preformatted items. I started to get started. I created my own template for the homepage, as well as custom fields, categories and types. My problem now is this : I want to display multiple items directly on the homepage with Flexicontent. In the menu items, I created a "Home" link. For the rest, I do not know how. Can you help me please?
Last edit: 13 years 1 month ago by josystar.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 1 month ago #14527 by micker
hello
flexicontent do not use homepage fonction
to simulate this (with more power)
1 create a categorie homepage
2 create template homepage
3 assigne template to categorie
4 assigne item to homepage categorie
5 affect defaut value to link menu in your flexicontent categorie homepage
regards

FLEXIcontent is Free but involves a very big effort on our part.
Like the our support? (for a bug-free FC, despite being huge extension) Like the features? Like the ongoing development and future commitment to FLEXIcontent?
-- Add your voice to the FLEXIcontent JED listing reviews. Thanks![/size]

More
13 years 1 month ago #14562 by josystar
Hello,

So I tried to change depending on what you told me. To make the items as I want, I created a personal template that I named "Homepage". I created a category "Homepage" in which I assigned the template "Homepage". I created 2 articles with this template that I have personal assigned to the category "Homepage". Then in the menu, I created a menu "Homepage" type = Flexicontent=> Category. I selected the category "Homepage" And I have this result:[attachment=0:2l583pxb]<!-- ia0 -->page_accueil_actuel.jpg<!-- ia0 -->[/attachment:2l583pxb] I had to miss something. My items are not displayed, this is only the links that lead to the item.
Attachments:

More
13 years 1 month ago #14563 by mazataza
it seem your category template show only sub category (if the displayed text on your screenshot are subcategories).
flexicontent category template (which is used for creating menu item) doesn't show items.

maybe you should rewrite the template to show items and sub categorie

More
13 years 1 month ago #14565 by josystar
ok. I'll watch the category template and modify it. I'll let you know. Thank you!

Moderators: vistamediajoomlacornerggppdk
Time to create page: 0.290 seconds
Save
Cookies user preferences
We use cookies to ensure you to get the best experience on our website. If you decline the use of cookies, this website may not function as expected.
Accept all
Decline all
Essential
These cookies are needed to make the website work correctly. You can not disable them.
Display
Accept
Analytics
Tools used to analyze the data to measure the effectiveness of a website and to understand how it works.
Google Analytics
Accept
Decline