Example Template

More
14 years 4 months ago #1550 by yellowhousedesign
Hey, I hate to be 'one of those guys' but I've been looking around at the templates and I just wasn't 100% sure how they worked (I did look at the template tutorial you had, but still felt a little lost). Basically, and again I'm sorry for doing this ha, I'm looking for the ability to build something like zoo.yootheme.com/catalog-templates/product .

I've used Zoo for quite a while (since it's release) and while the template configuration was manual (not drag-n-drop like yours) I did find it pretty flexible to be able to display any information as you wanted. Can I basically achieve this, because it sounded like in a few cases everything was based in a standard list format (not sure of the flexibility as of yet). Thanks!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 4 months ago #1574 by vistamedia
Replied by vistamedia on topic Example Template
Yes, you can :) And probably much more better ;) A sample of this kind of template and a gallery template will come very soon.
Cheers,
Emmanuel.

FLEXIcontent lead developer.
www.vistamedia.fr web agency and custom development.
www.joomla.fr co-administrator.
Please no PM for support request, use the forum for that!!!

More
14 years 4 months ago #1633 by yellowhousedesign
Replied by yellowhousedesign on topic Example Template
Ha, alright, well I think this probably solves it. FlexiContent is going to be my #1 choice for building websites from now on. You and your team are amazing! I can't wait to hear about any new releases. If you need anyone to test or help out, please let me know and I'll do my best. Thanks again!

Moderators: vistamediajoomlacornerggppdk
Time to create page: 0.437 seconds
Save
Cookies user preferences
We use cookies to ensure you to get the best experience on our website. If you decline the use of cookies, this website may not function as expected.
Accept all
Decline all
Essential
These cookies are needed to make the website work correctly. You can not disable them.
Display
Accept
Analytics
Tools used to analyze the data to measure the effectiveness of a website and to understand how it works.
Google Analytics
Accept
Decline