Flexicontent Template used in www.flexicontent.org Home page

More
14 years 3 months ago #2032 by cmath
Hi,
I would like to use a similar style for your blog content in the home page, but couldn't quite get this. Could you please share the template (maybe a modified flexicontent BLOG) that has been used in your website?
Thanks,

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 3 months ago #2172 by cmath
Could any of the lead developers (flexicontent) help with this? It would also serve as a demo for others on how to create new flexicontent templates.

Thanks,

More
14 years 3 months ago #2363 by cmath
Emmanuel, could you please help with this? I want to have something similar to flexicontent.org site but what I get is like this - please see screenshot below.
Attachments:

More
14 years 3 months ago #2364 by cmath
I want something like this:
Attachments:

More
14 years 3 months ago #2366 by bsky92
What template are you working on?

From what I see, you just need to modify the position of some fields, and it should work great

In the subtitle1, you have to add the tag field, which apparently is in the bottom position for you
This is just a drag and drop thing, imo

More
14 years 3 months ago #2370 by vivi

cmath wrote: Could any of the lead developers (flexicontent) help with this? It would also serve as a demo for others on how to create new flexicontent templates.

Thanks,

CMath Ji you took the words out of my mouth so to say.

One of the reasons I have decided to migrate to Flexicontent - is after seeing this very site . The possibilities are endless.

Ok the Developer & the Mods and the Team here are just a bunch of FANTASTIC developers and very GIFTED individuals, unlike some of us who do not know what HTML means :)

Having said that the developer some where in his template gives credit to rockettheme.com

And I "guess" that the base template is the rockettheme.com "Afterburner" template , you can down load it from here :
www.rockettheme.com/joomla-downloads/free/1094-afterburner

But I advise you ( I am a newbie - so you do NOT have to take my advice seriously), I got "Afterburner" but could not do the "miracles" they have done here - the limitations are mine ONLY. Now I only have "Afterburner" running on my Discussion Board. You can see it here if you like:
sasfor.com/index.php?option=com_ccboard&...=forumlist&Itemid=22

But I believe "Afterburner" is a great template and I will crack the puzzle sooner or later.

How ever if you have any luck I request you to share your experience wit all of us too :)

FYI , my default template is "Zaragoza News" by ZaragozaOnLine.com . I was very happy with "Zaragoza News" till I met FlexiC !! You can download it here:
www.zaragozaonline.com/web-resources/com.../id,1/view,category/

The prime reason of my dissatisfaction with "Zaragoza News" is that I DO NOT know how to collapse the right module positions ( Again Its MY Lack of Understanding no fault of "Zaragoza News" - I use it on 3 sites !! And I love it)

Jcomment as recommended by Flexicontent gives a bit of trouble in IE7 - I have not found a work around that ...Nor has the Developer of Jcomment - I hope the Mods are listening to me ON this one.

Last but not least CMath Ji , Is a problem of breaking international language barriers :

a)Ciro Artigot the author of my current template "Zaragoza News" speaks only Portuguese.
b) Emmanuel Danan the Gifted Developer of of Flexicontent speaks only French and may be other languages I do not understand.
c)"Afterburner" speaks English - but then I cant understand the CSS !!
d)Joomfish actually increases page loading time in most templates apart from Afterburner.

Apart from that I have nothing much to say apart from wishing you a Happy New Year.

Warm Regards
vivi

Moderators: vistamediajoomlacornerggppdk
Time to create page: 0.280 seconds
Save
Cookies user preferences
We use cookies to ensure you to get the best experience on our website. If you decline the use of cookies, this website may not function as expected.
Accept all
Decline all
Essential
These cookies are needed to make the website work correctly. You can not disable them.
Display
Accept
Analytics
Tools used to analyze the data to measure the effectiveness of a website and to understand how it works.
Google Analytics
Accept
Decline