Custom template

More
10 years 3 months ago #44122 by lemanico
Custom template was created by lemanico
Hi,

First, thank you very much to share Flexicontent.

With the ne wversion of Flexicontent, I read in a previous post that it's very difficult to create a new template and change the positions.

I can use the template "presentation" with the same positions and modify only the CSS files. But I need 2 versions of this template and I want keep my modifications when I will upgrade Flexicontent.

So I duplicate the template "pressentation" and change only the name of the folder. I customize the file "item.css" and it's perfect.
Now, I want use it for the Category layout. It's strange because it wasn't active for this layout. I overwrite this setting in Menu manager. But I obtain always the same error ( blank page with the text "La connexion a été réinitialisée" )
If I choose any standard template of Flexicontent, that work fine.

I make a new test : I duplicate the template "presentation" with no modification except the name of the folder. And there's always the same error.

There's perhaps a problem with the extension ... Please, can you help me to solved this problem ?

Thank you in advance.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 years 3 months ago #44124 by micker
Replied by micker on topic Custom template
=> to duplicate a template use button in flexicontent template admin
=> when you add position in xml and in php think to clean joomla cache to view it

FLEXIcontent is Free but involves a very big effort on our part.
Like the our support? (for a bug-free FC, despite being huge extension) Like the features? Like the ongoing development and future commitment to FLEXIcontent?
-- Add your voice to the FLEXIcontent JED listing reviews. Thanks![/size]

More
10 years 3 months ago #44126 by lemanico
Replied by lemanico on topic Custom template
Thank you very much !

I solved my problem few minutes ago : there was a problem with my local sever. Flexicontent work perfectly now :D :D

More
10 years 3 months ago #44210 by micker
Replied by micker on topic Custom template
think to update your title post and add [solved]
regards

FLEXIcontent is Free but involves a very big effort on our part.
Like the our support? (for a bug-free FC, despite being huge extension) Like the features? Like the ongoing development and future commitment to FLEXIcontent?
-- Add your voice to the FLEXIcontent JED listing reviews. Thanks![/size]

Moderators: vistamediajoomlacornerggppdk
Time to create page: 0.270 seconds
Save
Cookies user preferences
We use cookies to ensure you to get the best experience on our website. If you decline the use of cookies, this website may not function as expected.
Accept all
Decline all
Essential
These cookies are needed to make the website work correctly. You can not disable them.
Display
Accept
Analytics
Tools used to analyze the data to measure the effectiveness of a website and to understand how it works.
Google Analytics
Accept
Decline