unpublished articles shown

More
14 years 4 months ago #1869 by mambajoe
hi

I am making a catalog like the yootheme one, and on the category listing, I think a line was forgotten in the php, because it will show all the articles that appear in that category, no matter their status.
I only use publish or unpublished
right now I have only one that is published, but it will show me all the others too.
!!! urgent to fix !!!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 4 months ago #1872 by devil
Replied by devil on topic unpublished articles shown
Hi,

here the same!

best regards
Markus

Joomla-Aktuell - www.joomla-aktuell.de

More
14 years 4 months ago #1915 by bsky92
Replied by bsky92 on topic unpublished articles shown
Hi

I do have the same problem, but then when you have a specific template, like a table category one, the unpublished thing does work pretty well :)

Which solved it for me, as all my articles are shown through specific template category pages :)

More
13 years 11 months ago #7354 by bittingbits
I'm facing this issue on a specific implementation with a custom template and have no bloody idea how to solve it.

Guidance is much welcome.

More
13 years 10 months ago #7391 by bittingbits
Agghhh... looks like Mr. Danan has outsmarted me again :)
As it turns out, Registered users or guests will not see unpublished articles. However, I was accessing the front end and SuperAdmin.
It appears that under FlexiAcces, SuperAdmin users are not bound to any constraint.
Feature? Bug?
In this particular case it really doesn't matter.

More
11 years 2 months ago #33945 by staffiery
I'm experiencing this for unpublished, trashed and archived articles. I tried changing the finish publish date and got the warning message that the content wasn't available but the page loaded. I was forced to delete items that will need to be entered again as they are seasonal, because they were not valid for this quarter...not optimal. Is there a solution for this? The basic publish/unpublish functionality of Joomla is not working at all!!!

Moderators: vistamediajoomlacornerggppdk
Time to create page: 0.305 seconds
Save
Cookies user preferences
We use cookies to ensure you to get the best experience on our website. If you decline the use of cookies, this website may not function as expected.
Accept all
Decline all
Essential
These cookies are needed to make the website work correctly. You can not disable them.
Display
Accept
Analytics
Tools used to analyze the data to measure the effectiveness of a website and to understand how it works.
Google Analytics
Accept
Decline